Delete pending order in Coin zerodha

I am trying cancel pending order in zerodha, but I do not get option to cancel it. I followed the docs but I don’t see option to delete the order instead I see pay now button.

How can I cancel the order now?

Once the mutual fund order is placed, it cannot be canceled. it’ll be automatically deleted from our end post T6 days if the payment hasn’t been made.

My payment status to liquid mutual fund showing failed but my account is debited 80k, so how long it take to refund, thank you

After placing a mutual fund order, it’s important to note that there isn’t an option for immediate cancellation. The system is set up to automatically delete the pending order after a period of 6 days if the payment has not been made. This can be a frustrating experience for users who may have made an unintended order.

It would be beneficial for users if there were more flexibility in the system to make changes or corrections to their investment choices. For instance, if someone initially selects a fund for purchase via RTGS and later decides to opt for a different fund, the current system doesn’t provide a straightforward way to do so.

This limitation can lead to inconvenience and a waiting period of 6 days, which some users find less than ideal. Enhancing the design to offer users more control over their mutual fund orders could greatly improve the overall experience.

1 Like