Delta exchange is giving chance to trade with crypto Futures and Options?

I think it would be good for people who are doing jobs to trade during weekends or off market hours, can we have similar thing in zerodha to trade in crypto using future and options without dealing with actual Crpto currencies ?

it could benefit that it won’t fall in 30% tax and also gives chance to trade 24/7.

and what is the legality of delta exchange is what they offer is even legal ?

what factors/variables cause crypto prices to fluctuate?

hype, news, HNI

imho before requesting a broker to start crypto, one should read about -

1. why the indian gov expresses concerns about crypto
  2. what challenges do indian brokers face if they want to “legally” offer crypto services to their customers.

Some points I would like to mention;

First, delta exchange India is FIU (financial intelligence unit) registered, meaning it is completely legel to operate in India.

Second, profits made with delta exchange don’t come under the catagory of crypto earnings, as there is no dealing with crypto Directly, delta only deals with its options and futures, hence you don’t have to pay 30% tax on earnings, you only have to pay tax as per normal tax slab, in which if your earnings are less than 5 lac, you don’t need to pay tax for it at all!

Third, delta exchange offers such a amazing plateform to trade with even 100X LEVERAGE. There charts are equipped with easy drag and drop positions management like setting sl, tp etc.
They offer seperate analysis window, a good options chain, pnl statistics dashboard and much more, WHY YOU EVEN WANT ZERODHA TO DO THAT JOB THEN?

In delta, there is even daily expiries, and you can do option selling with it with VERY LESS capital as delta offers a really good leverage!

As a beginner, doing option selling is a good starting, but in Indian markets, due to very high margin requirements, it becomes almost impossible to do for every new comer, but it’s not so in delta!

Option selling is moreover game of probability rather than risk:reward as in option buying, and also is easier than option buying. I give a big thumbs up for such a platform : )

And you can get one more good news soon as another platform bingx, which also works the same way as delta, is about going to be registered with FIU in India, where you can trade commodity like Gold!

1 Like