Derivative exposure based on Income tax returns for retail traders - Outcome from latest SEBI board meeting

Are these restrictions, only for individuals or also for LLP and companies?? @nithin @siva

1 Like

Why 200 only? Increase it…we are getting more supporters.

1 Like

Crazy man. Seriously. I have no words. SEBI doesn’t know anything about risk taking, entrepreneurship and ownership.

2 Likes

No clarification yet, SEBI yet to release circular on this.

2 Likes

You can choose from IVRS 1 or 4 too

3 Likes

Do u know somethin in detail regarding this

If such happens forex will takeover and small investors will prefer to trade ther lol, as swadesi me koi paisa nau lagayega ,nse will become chiller party ha ha

3 Likes

Thanks for posting those numbers.

1 Like

OK.
But are these restrictions only for derivatives or also for stock intraday and,or short term stock trading?

Bekar He stockmarket ,pura bekar, lol ,more rules aur bhi bekar ha ha waste of time.

1 Like

There is circuits breakers to save pplz in stocks anyway caping is shit. Lol

1 Like

What about buying options only? Then the risk is limited.

If everyone is buying then who will sell?

1 Like

lol :joy:

FIIS mostly sell/write options…
so SEBI wants retailers to buy options and not sell/write options so that FIIS will be able to sell options.

I think instead of getting worked up on regulatory issues. Traders must explore ways to trade in international markets, forex etc. Regulations will keep changing. It will have to rub some section on wrong side. The question is are you a survivor?

1 Like

Everybody is a survivor within themselves no question about that. But the question that comes to mind is that whether this is possible for a retail client with limited capital or not.

Cause international markets require a good amount of money to trade properly considering the risks and commissions, not to mention the legal issue that may bring up.

Last time i checked forex trading was non bailable offense. What a blasphemy !!

CFDs, ETFs, stocks are the only options that comes to mind.

@nithin prima facie this doesn’t look all that bad coz the central theme seems not to be an attempt at capping trading activities based on networth but instead to use networth to assess legitimacy… nithin, what’s your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Nothing yet from SEBI. Hopefully it is on the same lines of this article.

1 Like