Dhan down from morning

Time for them to upgrade their tech

3 Likes

It’s down from 3 days, it’s platform is not able to handle volatility.

My relation with Kite and Upstox had become stronger after facing these issues.

It takes a lot of efforts to build a stable and optimised platform. Trading Tech isn’t a small game!

1 Like

Every broker has pros and cons. None of them has all the features.

We traders should be smart enough to use the one according to our trading style & risk profile.

1 Like

incase of loss we can only blame SEBI for giving such low OI limit to top brokers, forcing traders to move to these low tech brokers.

1 Like

seems out of syllabus

2 Likes

Contact @t7support for Dhan related problems. He’s the one promoting it. :joy:

:rofl: Dhan is working butter smooth today. Also the downtime was around 30 minutes close to market open on days when we had issues. Like I say always tech will have random failures. What is important is how the broker responds to it and what redressal mechanism they give customers for the trouble they faced.

In a forum where posts are not unlisted, deleted (unless fake or personal targeted post) and so on all sort of feedback will be posted. Just because a forum is quite on issues it doesnt mean that the platform of the forum promoter is working bullet proof. I can post more if someone is interested :smile:

Also I have traded with Reliance Money, Indiabulls, Interactive Brokers, Zerodha and now Dhan. Whatever I share in the community is for the greater good of the community from my perspective. If a new broker comes along who does a better job I will say about that too. Feedback is typically given to someone whom you care for… :relieved:

6 Likes

Broker upscaled their infra further. For the trouble I faced gave me refund. When “everything is done for the customer” is not limited to mere self promoting market commentary and is translated to real action on ground accepting issues, assuming responsibility and demonstrating accountability customer gets a broker he can bank on.

Very happy I made the decision to switch. Other brokers need to follow if they really care for the customer and not their business bottom line.

5 Likes

Yes! It is very kind of them to be refunding losses caused due to their technical glitch.

They will definitely win their customers back this way.

I am sure they take ur feedback very seriously too. I had given up after the candle formation issue that I raised many times :cold_face:

Chat support was bot like. But as you have seen me and other customers have posted the same in their community. That side is improving based on feedback.

DM please exact issue. Ticks could go missing on intraday charts as data is cached and loaded from client side. This happens even on native trading view. On refresh the tick data get fed from broker / tv server and things go alright. However I have noticed one issue which I have posted in community.

What exactly r u looking for from a scalping angle ?

Already upgraded to latest TV library. But the library code has a bug and it was reported to TV. For now reverted back to previous version.

Beside if you like Kite u must fly with kite. I flew with kite for 5 yrs and then grounded.

Anybody else faced problem with exiting positions on dhan today? was unable to see my positions for good 10 mins and order status wasnt clear as well

Yes a 10 min issue happened. If you faced a loss write to Dhan. A positive response can be expected.

Toughest expiry as a dhan user. I moved 50% of my capital to dhan and traded only using 20% of it today. I was not able to login during the last 30 minutes at all.

Can you please share what made you venture out from Zerodha apart from diversifying?