Difference between Kuvera and Coin

Can anyone tell that why should i invest in coin instead of kuvera, while kuvera is providing direct MF at free of cost without any subscription charges ???

2 Likes

I will choose Z over K, for one reason that, (even If I have to pay a monthly fee)

If there is a problem of the worst case, as a last resort, I know where Z is located, also Z has a telephone number and a Physical Office where I can call or Visit.

While K is somewhere on the internet, with no Physical Office or Telephone number.

Not supporting K here, but your argument is flawed.
By that logic, you should not use gmail, facebook, uber, amazon, etc.

4 Likes

Definitely kuvera but as Kuvera is new and still has lots of problems to solve and how company will generate revenue is still not clear so there are chances that they migth be misusing the data.
Currently i am investing in Coin.
As long as Kuvera becomes clear and has future with steady revenue, then i will see.

we definitely know where the offices of gmail, facebook etc are located, so pls enlighten how it is flawed.

Found their address on their fb page

Company Details on RoC

@GIRISHB

This has been discussed to death.

if you want advantages of demat holding , then go for coin. Otherwise go for kuvera / MFU.

Why do people open this question again and again,when it has already been answered many many times here.

Needless unnecessary fighting.

1 Like

i second that.