Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Me too got this discrepancy error with allotted units, never got this before.

Looks like the system is not back completely.

Why is the buy average for some mutual funds shown as a discrepancy? [Ticket #20220907957646]- Zerodha Helpdesk

All the liquid funds are showing discrepancy on coin and console.

Zerodha keeps coming with different ways to make mf users unhappy.

I am wondering, how they will blame this one to bse star mf.

1 Like

Yeah, hasn’t been fixed yet, though yesterday, I was told it’d be fixed automatically by today…

1 Like

same here brother, money stuck since Aug 5

2 Likes

@Bhuvan

Sorry missed this Vivek. We’re waiting for the exchanges to make a few changes to accommodate mandates in the new flow. We’ve started working on this. Will take a little bit of time. I’ll update the thread here. Really sorry for the delay, please bear with us.

1 Like

@Bhuvan

What about the discrepancies with mutual fund purchases, will they resolve by themselves or do we need to correct them?

1 Like

Will be updated automatically, no need to do anything.

Faced this issue for the first time, so asked. Good to know that.

2 Likes

@Bhuvan brother, please give some update. why ignore my issue ?

1 Like

Another week coming to end but no refund. It has been 6 weeks.

Zerodha support is either ignoring or giving same reply since starting.

@Bhuvan , my money (INR 5000) is stuck for over a week now. Have raised a complaint with Zerodha ( #20220903198651), and also have written multiple mails to BSE - but no acknowledgement / response. I am still not sure what was the need to defenestrate an existing smooth mechanism of MF transaction, and replace it with an unstable defunct system, where there is 0 support, and confused retail investors need to tweet / mail / call multiple times – with 0 acknowledgement or response from either BSE / Zerodha. Under such circumstances, if my money gets stuck for days and weeks - with no further communication, that’s a big concern and a threat to my financial well-being. Please help me in getting a refund at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Bhuvan @Esha
All my SIP orders(3) and one Fresh order placed in last 11 days are stuck in Payment received - order sent to AMC state for last 11 days. I have made payments for all the orders but the units aren’t allotted.

Raised a ticket with zerodha as well #20220911808959. Please help here.

@Bhuvan / @nithin Any alternate strategy for Zerodha Coin in the roadmap? Since Many are complaining w.r.t BSEStarMF Platform? We are not getting a timely resolution for payment failures.

Afraid to hit the order button again on the coin. :expressionless:

4 Likes

In last couple of weeks i did three purchases in existing investments, paid via netbanking. In 2 of them units got credited a day or two later than expected, 1 got on same day. But all went through.

1 Like

Same issue for my one order as well. Showing same status for more than 2 weeks now.

@Bhuvan any update on conditional orders?

@Bhuvan When is NEFT/RTGS expected to restart for current accounts ? Zero investments possible bcoz of this restriction

1 Like

50 days, no refund.

Zerodha on 1st day: your refund will be processed shortly.
Zerodha on 50th day: your refund will be processed shortly.

3 Likes

Did you talk to anyone over phone? Was the issue moved up the employee chain, was it escalated?