Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Now 25 July

1 Like

I made a 15k SIP payment on 5th of July, and today is 24th July. The order was in processing state for a long time, post that it was cancelled. I am yet to receive refunds on the same.

The refund dates are getting pushed every second day, is there an order BSE star is following to process refunds, it has been over 2 weeks, and feels like that I wont be getting my refund anytime soon. It is the most opaque process with respect to processing refunds. I want to understand whose accountability is it to process refunds, can we directly take this matter up with the authority to which the payment was made, if yes, can you share the email for the same. I am super dissapointed with the generic response that the Zerodha support team has provided so far.

Ticket Number - 20220707715643 for reference.

2 Likes

They are making money by keeping our funds in liquid fund.

1 Like

Hi @Bhuvan , any update on mandates being automated?

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t think that they would do something like that. It seems rather that its been too overwhelming for bse star mf to process this many transactions. I get the fustration though.

@Bhuvan Its been 20 days since I made payment till neither I got MF units nor refund is initiated. Ticket is already closed without proper resolution. Please update the status at least.

1 Like

I made a lumpsum investment around 1:27pm on Friday, 22nd July and I got a message from the AMC the next stating that they have processed the transaction. Iā€™m yet to receive the allotted units, which should be coming today, I believe.

However, reading about the issues others are having, Iā€™m wondering if I should just consider myself lucky that the transaction went through and wait until the issues are sorted before making further transactions.

1 Like

Weā€™re testing them. Should be live soon.

1 Like

Hey Ankit, weā€™re still following up with BSE :frowning: Will update the thread as soon as have an update from them. Weā€™re really sorry about this long delay.

The issues were mostly in the first week, Suyash.

Checking this Himanshu.

Thanks @Bhuvan, thatā€™s reassuring!

Same with me. Was supposed to make a 6L investment on 15th, but seeing the comments here, first did it with 1L just to test the waters. The 5L instalment came later.

Makes sense, that was the right thing to do.

Update: Refunds have been processed for most of the cases.

Again, weā€™re really sorry for all delays :frowning:

Got the refund today, 20 days after I made the payment.

I received an email 5 days ago that said ā€œPAYMENT NOT INITIATED FROM CLIENT ENDā€
It shouldā€™ve been clearly mentioned that the order was cancelled due to issues with BSE StAR MF.

I see the refund finally after 20 days

@Bhuvan @nithin Received email from Zerodha today that the refund has been credited to my primary bank account. Went on to check my account to find only INR 14000 is deposited against INR 57500 that was debited from my account. Where is the rest of the amount? Reference ticket number #20220708862473 is updated with all the relevant screenshots and proofs. Who is accountable for the correct processing of refunds? I expect my refund issue to be resolved within 24 hours. This is mental harassment you are putting me through. The way things are going lately, I have lost all my trust in Zerodha with handling our investments.

Weā€™re really sorry about all the issues, in this case we are dependent on BSE Star. Iā€™m having this checked.

1 Like

@Bhuvan I redeemed units on July 7th, still amount not credited to account. None is replying to ticket either.

Ticket # #20220715221236

1 Like