Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Checking this @Gaurav_Bhandari

Could you please DM me the ticket?

1 Like

Checking, Ankit.

I got a refund just now @Bhuvan. However, other sip’s from 13th july are still under processing. Any idea how long would it take for them to get processed or they are also cancelled? Is there any way by which you can check pls.

@Bhuvan fresh date aaj hi de do. Kal ka wait kyo karna?

@Bhuvan why the wording says payment is not initiated from the client side while clearly you got my money for 15 days and I got nothing.

Why zerodha closing the ticket while I haven’t received my money?

2 Likes

@Bhuvan Chalo batao fresh date aaj. Time waste mat karo next date to bata do.

Hi you can use the below link to check the status of your mutual fund transaction, but works only if you make additional purchase in the existing folio . It is cams website which provides account statement based on email id and pan card.

Just enter the fund house, folio number and transaction days, leave other options blank

maximum days to track your transaction is 120 days

I made a purchase yesterday and i should have received ‘NAV allotted’ email and SMS from fund house by this time, but have not received. Checked with the above link and found my transaction was successful and NAV was allotted. Though will have to wait for Coin’s statement by afternoon to confirm. Fingers crossed.

Might be helpful for you too.

1 Like

Thanks, this let me to find kfintech’s page which covers AMCs not covered by cams.

https://mfs.kfintech.com/mfs/InvestorServices/General/InvTransactionStatusnew.aspx

3 Likes

@Bhuvan Any update !!

This isn’t just Zerodha, my money has been stuck on other platforms too :frowning: I’ve raised a complaint on SEBI SCORES. I suggest you guys do the same, it might help put some pressure on BSE Star.

https://www.scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html

Will get someone from our team to give you an update on the ticket.

I am lucky, just got allotment email from coin :slight_smile:

I do weekly sip’s across 5-6 funds. In the month of July, till date I have placed 19 orders. 12 got completed, 1 got rejected and 6 are still under processing. Though I think the remaining orders will get processed but this month was no less than a harassment. I understand that this was a drastic change and sincerely hope that from next month below issues would be recitified.

1. Getting the same day nav as the payment is made on
  2. Transparency in terms of communication if there are any delays
  3. Proper message if transactions are cancelled and,
  4. other small issues…

I still feel Coin is a great platform and I have been a user for the past 5 years and I believe going forward things would be smooth. Looking forward for these changes to be implemented @Bhuvan @nithin

1 Like

Hey sorry about this month. We are hoping that the exchange platform will fix all the teething issues in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately with the new regulations, we can’t get involved in the backend execution process of mutual funds. Everything has to be handled by BSE Star & ICCL (clearing corp).

7 Likes

I initiated new purchase of MF around 1:30 pm on 20 JUL, Today(22JUL) around 2PM got confirmation about the allotmet of MF units.

Payment mode was internet banking and worked smoothly.

1 Like

Can you please update on when we can expect payment for the failed transactions in our bank account.

1 Like

How does this all affect kiteconnect APIs? Mutual funds - Kite Connect 3 / API documentation

1 Like

Another date 23 July.