Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

When can we expect conditional orders to be available? @Bhuvan

Yet to receive refund for orders placed on 28th Jul. Are the refunds being processed randomly or date wise?

But where is the interest? @Bhuvan @nithin ,

Yet to receive refund placed order on 11th july, its been a month.

I still not received refund for transaction made on 11th July at coin. Only one response bse star mf is reconciling the transaction.
I think that was a black day. My money is stucked.
What should be course of action???

Is everything sorted out now or should I wait to invest? @Bhuvan

1 Like

Vinay did you receive the fund.

Nope not a penny

Vinay where are your from?
I m going to file a fir against zerodha. Would you like to be a party in fir ?

1 Like

Please go through the above posts and understand what the situation is, before thinking on such lines.

1 Like

Well, good news guys, I am finally seeing some refunds. Still 90% money hasn’t been refunded.

1 Like

My funds are stucked since 11th July and nobody is bother about it.

1 Like

The system is getting changed. I also got refund today afternoon only, so please be patient.

Did you read the above posts where the problem was discussed?

Out of 20 failed transactions where the money got stuck, I have got the refunds for 4 of them so far. TBH this means I have received refunds for 20% transaction and only 80% are stuck.

I see the angst and frustration from people, so is there a hashtag movement or any other such thing happened in social networking sites?

I mean, did the outcry restricted to only this forum or was it expressed on social media too?

2 Likes

I have written to sebi , bse star mf and rbi also.

For how much amount

As of now no. I’m not looking for legal options.

Ok no issue

I see.

Then be patient for a few more days, many got refunded today, it is possible that you will also get refunded very soon.