Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

I just checked the AMC emails and it says that the payout will be transferred on 19th August for the trade date of 16th August.

Frankly, I’m very annoyed with Zerodha and Coin now. Nearly two months and there’s a hurdle at every stage without any sort of compensation.

@Bhuvan Are redemptions also not being processed now? I made two redemptions on Tuesday, 16th August and till now no sign of the redemption proceeds? Who’s getting the free float on my money?

I’ve raised a support ticket against it - #20220822120666.

1 Like

16th was a settlement holiday on account of the Parsi new year. Funds will be credited to your bank by the end of today.

I thought so too but the AMC mailer said 19th August, hence I asked.

1 Like

Hi Suyash, I received the amount today in my account. Hope you received it too.

I did too, around 3pm.

2 Likes

Hi @Bhuvan @Esha
Payment done through COIN on 28th July for failed processing is still not refunded. It is close to a month now.
Is there any update regarding refund. Ticket #20220801793152.
Whom should I contact?

1 Like

I haven’t raised any ticket yet, hope that’s ok and i can expect my refund in a few days as others are.

1 Like

@Esha @Bhuvan @nithin I have got an email from Zerodha with Subject “Recovery of extra money credited to your Bank Account” from email address “[email protected]”. Is this a genuine email and can I transfer the additional refund amount to “Indian Clearing Corporation Ltd.” account mentioned in this email?

@nithin It is 20 days now since your message but issue is not resolved and zerodha team is not responding. Whom do I contact?

Checking this.

Hi @Manikanta ,

Yes - mail with qmailer.zerodha.net is from us.

You can verify the authenticity of the email by checking “from” email address for a genuine email from Zerodha will always be one of the following:

Meanwhile, I have sent u a DM , will re-confirm with you if you can share your client ID.

Can anyone update on whats the timeline for rollout of automatic sip payments or emandate for sip ? @Esha @Bhuvan

4 Likes

Alright, my bad, the differential amount was already refunded, I verified it. All my tickets have been resolved.

Thanks @Bhuvan and the entire Zerodha team. You guys are doing a fantastic job of patiently listening to angry customers!

Keep at it!

2 Likes

Any updates, Can we expect it soon… Fed up with setting up payments every week for my weekly SIPs

1 Like

@Esha Any update regarding this.
INR 50K is stuck since 28th July. I am not able to invest this amount.
Whom do I contact?

1 Like

Made a purchase through Coin today at 11 AM, got allocation mail by 5 PM. Hope this continues.

Made a lumpsum investment on Tuesday. I got the same day’s NAV and the units were credited the next day.

Did you get redemption refund ?? Or still pending??

Yes. I received the refund as per T+3 guideline.

1 Like

My ordered is failed on 28 July !! Didn’t get any refund still now !! What should I do now ?? They are telling you will get money in 2 or 3 days in last one month !!