Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Why is the option to create mandate to transfer money from bank to trading account still available?
And why are these pages (Funds) still up and/or not updated with the new guidelines?

Post says issue will fix at 6AM 1st July.
But Still the issue is there

1 Like

Hi when i will be able to place new mutual fund order. Currently i am not allowed to place new mutual fund order at 01/07/2022 8:51 AM.

2 Likes

How would the pledging in f&o work now, If I fall short of funds at the end of the month?

Sir, Today I received a mail saying that we have to ignore individual BSE STAR MF mail for payment. As per them we have to make the payment to Indian Clearing House Corporation with the details given. Now question is that how Indian Clearing House Corporation will know that my funds is received & SIP to be executed?

3 Likes

@Bhuvan I had mandate on 1st July n sip on 2nd July. Funds were deducted as per mandate three days back from my account n transferred to trading account. N suddenly I saw my sip has been changed to 10th July. Now what will happen to the amount in the trading account. Should I withdraw it . ??

No mail/notification yet. I have 3 SIPs today i.e. 1st of the month.

2 Likes

Hey folks, we rely on BSE StAR MF to power transaction on Coin and BSE made the system to process payments and transactions based on the new regulations yesterday. But we are currently facing significant issues with processing Coin transactions. We are in touch with BSE to have the issues resolved at the earliest. I’ll keep the tread updated. We’re really sorry about the inconvenience, please bear with us.

2 Likes

+1 @Bhuvan Pls do clarify. thanks.

Please ignore the email.

1 Like

@Bhuvan
question is that how Indian Clearing House Corporation will know that my funds is received & SIP to be executed?

4 Likes

Yes, if you make the payment before the cut-off time, you will get the same day’s NAV. Please check out this article for more details.

Pledging will work as usual.

Hey Aakash, you will have to withdraw that amount to your primary bank account to invest in mutual funds, as funds in your trading account cannot be used.

Hi @Bhuvan,

I have 3 SIP’s today but have not received any mail for payments. These are all weekly SIP’s.

1 Like

Since funds in your trading account cannot be used for investing in mutual funds. You will have to withdraw the funds to your bank account and then invest. More details here.

Link for AMC SIP sent on mail refuses to open, tried copy pasting

Can we just make the payment through the link received in email from BSE star MF for now?

Hi @Bhuvan, @ShubhS9,

Apart from the SIP’s how would the ‘buy more’ feature work? How will I get the payment link if I decide to buy some fund today only before the cut-off time.?

4 Likes

This was in the email today from BSE StAR MF.

ZERODHA BROKING LTD. has submitted electronically MF application through BSE StAR MF Platform on your behalf.

Investor must ensure that the funds are transferred from the registered bank account mentioned in the client registration data on BSE StAR MF Platform.

May be this is how they identify us?