Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

While the circular is March end, i got email from Zerodha on 30 Jun midnight FIRST TIME…why there was No enough time given?

1 Like

Hi did you follow any process to get this email?

Or you got it without doing anything?

I have only received a link by BSE wich doesn’t even work at all.

1 Like

Same as regular lumpsum transactions - click buy and pay through UPI, NEFT etc.

2 Likes

Please ignore the link.

1 Like

We have to rely on banks, exchanges and payment gateways. None of them were ready in time :frowning:

Please don’t.

Please disregard the link

1 Like

I have a sip created for 1st of every month. I did not recieve any link to make payment. Should i add money to my account from the Manage account page of the coin app? Kindly suggest ASAP as cut time off is approaching. Thank you.

@Bhuvan

I have made payment through UPI to the INDIAN CLEARING CORPORATION LIMITED account given in the coin app, whether it will be credited to my SIP’s.

1 Like

No, funds in the trading account cannot be used. You will be able to make the payments on the app, please give us some time.

Hi @Bhuvan,

Should we go ahead with making the payments for SIPs as said here, or is the team working out on something and we should wait for the communications for this?

1 Like

I have the same issue. as my monthly SIP will be on First of every month and today am not seeing the option to pay and place the order or didnt get any mail… can i wait for the mail?

I got an email this Morning from BSE Star MF with a payment link . I’ve made payment as well . what’s going to happen that payment ?

Not seeing any link for payment for today’s SIP

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Waiting for the communication :v:
Must be very chaotic given many transaction will be scheduled for 1st and the transition is still not foolproof

Hi , while redirected to payment page,

i am getting permission error, invalid csrf token.

Thank you. I am waiting for the link to make payment.

I have made payment through UPI to the INDIAN CLEARING CORPORATION LIMITED account given in the coin app, whether it will be credited to my SIP’s.

@Bhuvan Coin web still getting error while payment: {“status”:“error”,“message”:“Invalid CSRF token”,“data”:null,“error_type”:“PermissionError”}

1 Like

I have 3 AMC SIPs scheduled for today and haven’t received any payment link as of yet. Can’t find any links on the app either. What exactly is the process?