Discrepancy in Trade Status - Request for Assistance

Yesterday, I executed several buy trades as part of my paper trading strategies. These trades were set to expire on the same day (at market close). However, upon reviewing my Streak dashboard today, I noticed that the trades are still listed under the “Entered” category, indicating that they have not yet been closed or settled.

I have already refreshed my dashboard multiple times to ensure that the data is up to date. However, the trade status remains unchanged.

Screenshot Date: "26-05-2023 09:59 AM "

and please find the backtest result (screenshot) today i should have entered the trade but it didn’t happen.

Hi @karthik_subramani

Kindly note that when deploying a strategy using Holding Type as CNC/NRML the system will only trigger an exit alert when SL/TP/exit conditions are met on the chart and the system does not expire/stop the strategy even if the contract gets expired. Thus, in such scenarios, you can just force-stop the strategy to move it to the stopped state.

Also, for your other query, please share the strategy link and the order log of the deployed strategy, and the team will check the necessary details and assist you further. Please use the instructions in the below link to generate your strategy link and the order log.
Strategy link - How to share a backtested strategy - Streak Tech
Order log - https://help.streak.tech/gifs/v4_orderlog.gif

Hope this clarifies.