Displaying RSI for a candle

When I hover on a candle in Kite, I get to see the OHLC and Volume information in the “Info” balloon. User should also be shown the value of RSI, if the user has selected RSI from the “Studies” menu. Sometimes it becomes difficult to find out the RSI of a candle, specially if the candle is 15/30 minute duration and compare it with another candle to see if there is any diversion. In such a situation, if we can just show the value of RSI for a particular candle in the “Info” balloon itself, it would help

Certainly. This feature was available before but was removed because indicator values in infobox were slowing down the charts when a lot of indicators were added at once. I assume the dev team already has this on their to-do list to efficiently show indicator values.

1 Like

Why can’t we have the RSI data displayed right next to the heading RSI when we place the crosshair at a particular time? This helps us to compress RSI and have more space in the charts for other indicators. Please look at the screenshot of such example. The crosshair is on 12/9/17 and RSI 37.8 displayed right next to the RSI header.