Dividend date of liquidbees credited in my demat account

Hi, I have purchased liquidbees in the last 2-3 years and have received dividend in the form of additional units. To file Income tax return how do I know the nos of dividend units received during the previous Financial year (2017-18). Is there a place where I can get the report of date and qty of liquidbees dividend units credited in my account.

You can request for your demat holding statement. That will have details of all stock credited/debited to your demat.

Thanks, I was able to get the statement.

I also have a holding in Liquidbees. I got the statement from IL&FS and got the total units of dividend i received. However, the dividend units seem less than what i was expecting. When i looked up reliance website(https://www.reliancemutual.com/FundsAndPerformance/Pages/Rshares-Liquid-BeES.aspx ), they claim 1-year return to be 5.27%. But when i compute value of dividend received, it is barely coming to 3.25%. Not sure if you can throw some light on this. but anyways, wanted to ask if other investors have a similar experience.

@ Nitin - I use these liquibees for availing margin. My assumption is that eventhough IL&FS may hold lien on my securities, they will credit entire dividend accrued to my account. can you pl confirm if this understanding is correct

1 Like

How did u get the stmt?

Yes this quite correct. In fact in some cases it works less than the 3.25 percent. Never have I got a proper response from Zerodha, Possible that they retain some dividend as part of the pledging activity.

Filed a ticket with Zerodha support.

Did they send u separate Liquidbees statement? or did they send u general statement for entire year with all stocks mentioned in statement ?

General statement which included liquidbees also.

As I have my demat via zerodha, can zeodha send me a demat holding statement? How do I go about getting that? @nithin

Also as my liquidbees are pledged, do I still show it in the ITR?

Yes you can request here: https://support.zerodha.com/

Liquidbees only if you have new units credited into your demat account, it has to be shown as income on ITR. IF you don’t have new units, no need.