Do i need an audit for trading profits from zerodha if i use quicko?

@Quicko @nithin If i have a job and trade options too. How do i file my ITR with quicko without a CA? Or in which case is a CA Required? Can you guys please make more up to date videos on the quicko youtube channel because even though you have older videos explaining the same. It sometimes has us thinking where that information is relevant in today’s scenario. Huge Potential is my opinion.

Hi @Aditya_Bhat,

Yes, you can file your taxes through Quicko without a CA.

A CA is usually required in cases where a tax audit is mandatory since a practicing chartered accountant is required to sign the audit report.

Also, we will come out with more videos on our channel #Resolution2020. :wink:

Awsm :+1::v:

My father retired on 30th June and he turned 60 and he received a salary from 30th April 2019 to 30 June 2019 was 264532 and tds deducted was 0 and option trading Tradewise turnover is 28 lacs and loss is 245000 till August because he died on 12 th August last financial itr was presumptive so financial year 2019-20 itr need to be filed with presumptive or filing is not required

@Rishav_Ghosh

Legal representative needs needs to file the return on his behalf for the income earned till the date of death.

With regards to FNO - you can either book loss or declare it under presumptive scheme.

Hi @Rishav_Ghosh,

Since there were profits of less than 6% of turnover, you cannot opt for a presumptive taxation scheme. In such a case, books of accounts need to be prepared and ITR 3 filed.
You can file the ITR on your father’s behalf.