Do I need to provide a letter from by bank along with a personalized cheque to add a secondary bank?

"I would like to highlight this to you to improve the services and reduce the harassments of your customers. The only intention is that I like working / trading with zerodha and want the best services so that all customers are happy. But when it comes to the back office team the service sucks. There is a huge lack of knowledge. I would appreciate if this aspect improved I am sure zerodha will reach the zenith.

The issue is I need to add additional bank account in my trading account no RI0272 which is in the name of Private Ltd company ( Infocus technologies pvt ltd. ) As per the initial discussion they wanted a personalized cheque (company name embossed) after sending that they are now asking for a new requirement which is not justified and a weird requirement which has no justification and is no more than a red tapism. Can the Backoffice explain why they need a bank letter that the account belongs to Infocus Technologies Pvt LTd when it is already printed. Why do you need PAN once again when it was already submitted at the time of opening the account.

“Kindly note, we require Bank letter stating that this account belongs to you, along with your Pan Number mentioned in the same to add this bank as your secondary bank linked with your trading account.”

Enclosed, cancelled cheque of the company. Surprisingly by sending this crossed cheque itself we get our payments in RTGS mode from our customers."

If there’s a name* on the cheque, a bank letter/bank statement is not required.

If the name is printed on the cheque, it’s confirmed that it belongs to the same person. There’s no logic in asking for a bank statement/bank letter as additional proof.
And also when to comes to providing documents, during the account opening you would have provided a copy of your PAN and you don’t have to submit the same for anything else.