Do I need to put stop loss on daily basis or is there any way to set my stop loss for a month?

Do I need to put stop loss on daily basis or is there any way to set my stop loss for a month ?

I dont watch stock market multiple times in a day and sometimes even for few days in a week. During these days stock might hit my stock loss target but I may not be able to sell as I am npt watching. Is there any way to put stop loss and forget about it ?

рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдмрд╣реБрдд реЫрд░реВрд░реА рд╣реИ рдЕрдЧрд░ рдЖрдк рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд▓рдЧрддреЗ рддреЛ рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдкрддрд╛ рднреА рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЪрд▓реЗрдЧрд╛ рдЖрдкрдХрд╛ рдкреВрд░рд╛ рдЕрдХрд╛рдЙрдВрдЯ рдЦрд╛рд▓реА рд╣реЛ рдЬрд╛рдпреЗрдЧрд╛ ! рдореЗрдВ рдЦреБрдж рдмрд┐рдирд╛ рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдХреЗ рд╡рд░реНрдХ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдерд╛ рдФрд░ рдореЗрд░рд╛ рдкреВрд░рд╛ рдЕрдХрд╛рдЙрдВрдЯ рдЦрд╛рд▓реА рд╣реЛ рдЧрдпрд╛ ! рдХрд┐рд╕реА рднреА рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдХ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП INTRADAY рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдореЗрдВ 2 % рд╕реЗ 3 рддрдХ рдФрд░ рдорд╣реАрдиреЗ рдХреЗ рдХрд┐рдпреЗ 10 % рддрдХ рдЖрдкрдХрд╛ рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рд╣реЛрдирд╛ рдЪрд╣рд┐рдР рдЗрд╕ рд╕реЗ рдЬреНрдпрд╛рджрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ ! рдмрд╛рдХрд┐ рдЖрдк рдХреЛрд╢рд┐рд╢ рдХрд░реЗ рдХреА LOSS рдЫреЛрдЯреЗ рд╣реЛ рдФрд░ рдкреНрд░реЙрдлрд┐рдЯ рдмреЬреЗ !

1 Like

thanks for the answer but can you please let me know how to activate stop loss for a month instead of a day

Hello,

I have the same question and it is unanswered in this tread.
Can someone please clarify.

multi days orders are not accepted at Exchanges. so you need to manually enter daily

now, say i have a delivery position and can i apply the stop loss for the trade taken yesterday.i took a trade yesterday, now today i want to apply stop loss, how can i do it. please explain.

You cannot set a stop loss for more than a day. However, there are many sites which offer a price alert option. For eg, if you want a stop loss at Rs. 100, set a price alert at Rs 105 so that you can be alerted in time.

1 Like

If you have bought equity yesterday you can sell the same today with some risks.

After the marker opens select sell order for the stock and order type select SL-M or SL-Limit.
Enter the quantity and trigger price and sell price.
Trigger price should be less than selling price.

For more details see here.

NO. It is not possible for you to add a stoploss for your holdings for longer than 1 day. Some broker may do it manually for you on a daily basis . it depends .If we talk about discount brokers then the answer is clearly a NOтАж