Do not Opt for new age broker like Mstock

its an easy change but they are not doing it because of that extra brokerage they are gaining from taking short before buying hedge.
This is the main reason i moved most of my position to icici. only using zerodha for Strategy like calender spread, covered call etc. will move all my position to zerodha if they fix that issue, i dont like icici UI, its hard to control and looks garbage.

1 Like

You are giving up on plenty by usng ‘cash’ instead of buying and pledging liquid funds for margin. Everyone has their preferences I guess.

Hi, for now, the only thing you can do is to come through a custodian. What you are asking for isn’t technically feasible today.

This is not my query. opening orbis is having its own disadvantages as you have mentioned yourself. I did not understand what is the problem in position conversion or basket order with market orders is something that I have not able to understand.

how about making basket order to ignore OI on hedged position to execute 1st. is that possible?

This is a technical limitation at the backend.

Basket orders for what? Index options?

Not currently. As I just mentioned, there is a technical limitation at the backend.