Does Coin-Zerodha provide MF investment advice?

My current MF investment brokerage house does provide me a very good interface and tracking of my portfolio with different options of SIP, but all in Regular plans. They have assigned a personnel to help me out with all my financial goals and advise me accordingly. My MF investment goes upto 35k in SIP and 5K additional investment every now and then. So, I am ohk in all fronts except Regular funds. If I move to Coin, there is that direct MF benefit I understand. But does zerodha provide personalized MF advice and planning for financial goals?

1 Like

It is very hard to find a good financial advisor who places fiduciary responsibilities over and above everything else. So if you think your financial advisor is doing justice and helping you get those extra returns then please do consider continuing regular plans. But if the guy is average, then please do not hesitate to switch over to a direct fund. Afterall, you will earn better returns with a direct plan.

We do not have any advisory feature on Coin (yet). However, we do provide some information you would need to select a good mutual fund. We also conduct regular webinars focused towards educating people on various aspects of mutual funds. These webinars are conducted by highly qualified people from the MF industry. Check out the past webinars here .

1 Like

Currently does Zerodha provides personal MF advice?

Thanks in Advance.

-Kathir

Nopes… if you want advice … try funds INDIA

Bias is difficult to identify and there are many types of it.

You are can hire a fee-only Financial Planner in your city and use COIN-Kite for making investments as you suggested.
Using a Fee-only Financial Planner ensures (rather tries to ensure) that there is no bias from his side to recommend funds and it purely is on merit basis which suits your needs.And YES, they know and recommended ZERODHA as an excellent way to approach Investments in personal finance domain.

A reference link to such fee-only financial planner is indicated here. (No.1 option has been self-tested for more than 3 years now)

@Bhuvan can you give a compare graph with portfolio returns with indices its possible

We’ll figure this out. The problem is there are too many indices that funds track. There are also further issues with data licensing. :grimacing:

1 Like