Does these stocks recover anytime soon

I trade in equity segment,only do equity delivery trades.
My capital ranges from 2.5 L to 3 L.
I have these three stocks in my holding
Does these stocks recover anytime soon.
Most of my traders turn profitable within 1 months and so.
But I think I made a mistake on the stock selection.
And done averaging on tata steel stock
And broke my own rule on portfolio diversification

Can anyone tell me what sort of mistake.
I made on these.
Or this August is not my month

Good names!
What is your exit strategy?

I don’t have any exit strategy.
Most of the time ,
my trade target profit percentage is 5%
Or else exit at 0.20 % profit to compensate for brokerage and taxes.

An example: one time ,I waited for an year to exit at entry price

My verified PL statement

Bhai, does every other post has to end with your equity curve link ?
No one asked for it, it might be ok once in a while but it seems too much.

Especially this offending line in your console statement. Per day income, really ?

Want similar profits? My P&L shows it’s possible—Whatsapp me at 9873622262 to earn Rs 5000 per day from stock market .( Bilkul Free )

@Meher_Smaran
Dunno, are such statements allowed in console verified links ? This is probably something that SEBI does not like ?

8 Likes

5 Likes

I have few memes for this guy
images (4)

1 Like

Good luck, but you shouldn’t entice people by advertising assured returns, daily / regular returns.

Raised this up as its hidden in official Zerodha console statements which seems like a loophole.

SEBI Warning: ‘There can be no guarantees of assured returns in securities market,’ says regulator.

3 Likes

I am confused @Meher_Smaran

Does Zerodha allow users to type in general messages in their broker interface or whatever you call it. I am with Icici Direct, they dont allow any such thing when I check my portfolio. There is no free text space for us to type anything. or is it that the user merged his own message with p&l and posted it here.

Coming back to the point, how much capital do I need to make 5,000 every single day.

1 Like

oh well then I am out, no point contacting.

2 Likes

Last post, i don’t really care about this, just wanted to bring it to notice.

1. Whether or not you can do it, you cant entice people with such language.

2. Personally, making couple of lakhs over few months tells me not too much. Markets change a lot. Hopefully you have a backtest over many years and your forward test is reasonably matching that. If so, good - keep compounding.

3. Also its unclear how console reports work, do they also report unrealized losses ? Else i can just keep holding losses and book gains and look good. And i dont really see % gains over capital / max % DD etc which are important.

4. I trade professionally too, i dont need advice, so please cut that out. Dont assume that everyone you reply to is looking for your help.

Good luck.

1 Like

Checking this with the team, @neha1101 @SpacemanSpiff

2 Likes

ok, good. Compounding is a wonderful thing, would highly recommend to focus on that over long term. How long do you hold your positions generally ?

na, no conflict. You wrote something that you really shouldn’t, but anyway makes no difference to me. I am profitable for 5+ years now, i only trade intraday but will soon look at overnight / positional / investment systems including stocks. Lets see …

muhahaha, self awareness much ?

Good to know.

so many assumptions. Anyway i am very happy with intraday. But yes, overnight should be fun too.

I have 150 rupees with me. How much can I make?

IMG_7037

2 Likes

The way I understand
5000 per day x 365 = 18.25L on a Capital of 25L i.e 73% return p.a

So going by 150 capital you will make 150x73/100 = 109.50.

Disclaimer: I hope my mathematics teacher (RIP - his name in initials were MRM - We used to call him main road monkey…) will be very proud or will be churning in his grave for my calculations…

2 Likes

Wowww. Not bad right.
So if I compound at this rate for 20 years, this is what will happen.

86.5L. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bro why you are so hell bent on selling your course ,if you get some strategy in market just make more and more money even take mortgage on your gold and house so you can make bigger amount :rofl:

I was wrong. Its only 35 percent.

I thought nifty 50 etf gave me 28 percent for last year. So 35 percent is not wow. Its just ok. Slsovrisk of losing is high. Are there any guarantees?

So for 150 INR it will be at 35 percent will be 52.50. Not bad.

Truly not bad

Whats the min capital that we need to trade…only for my knowledge as i am a investor and dont trade

1 Like

IMHO, this is far from OK.

• Best-case is beat passive equity investment by 7% p/a.
  • Worst-case is lose to passive equity investment by 6% p/a.

Depending on how often one beats the ETF,
this might be a negative-expected-value scheme
compared to the ETF.

Also, how much time is one spending to achieve these returns ? :thinking:
It is not set-it-and-forget-it unlike ETFs.

Probably makes sense to pursue this IF one anyway enjoys doing this.
( or has no other productive skills that can generate an income )
( or has no opportunity to use the skills one has to generate income from one’s time )

Otherwise better to invest in ETF
and spend all the free time during the year
earning more than the incremental ~7% gains (28 → 35)
by following other productive/fruitful pursuits.
(doing this also effectively diversifies one sources of income. i.e. reduces risk)