Does Traderocket fail to place order sometimes?

Hi Team and @TradeRocket ,

Does Trade Rocket fail to placed trade some times ? Kindly have a look at below snap shot. i have seen in multiple times.

Kindly tell me how to solve this problem ?

Regards
Ishwar

Are you talking about Streak?

Trade Rocket is having limitations. Its not fully automated in some cases. There can be various things going on in your setup.

1. your internet is down.
  2. system is slow
  3. you have streak opened multiple places.

I would suggest you to run this in cloud and check if you have issues.

1 Like

Yes, I am using Zerodha Streak

@Anand_Thakur1,

Traderocket always except when,

1. Your Kite session has expired(so make sure to always log into with kite web first and login into streak)
  2. Network is down when the alert comes
  3. Or when the alert cam you did not have funds, so it tries to place the order but nothing happens.

If the above cases are not happening, then it always works.

1 Like

Hi @TradeRocket,

(1) I use multiple internet to ensure connectivity . if funds are not there order will be rejected with different message, we can see in orderlog.
I might have login to streak first then kite.
Do i need to update Traderocket extension everyday to ensure execution ?

1 Like

Hi @Anand_Thakur1

Yes as long as internet is there and you are getting alerts, there should not be a problem.

Not daily but try to update once a month. Updating has nothing to do execution but it good practice as it will have latest fixes/updates.

What is trade rocket and who is navin joshi?

1 Like

Read the post: " Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading". You’ll get your answer.

1 Like

Traderocket fails to process all the signals if they are fired together. Sometimes out of 10 only 7 to 8 get processed. Even for SL., has anyone else faced this issue?
@TradeRocket

Hi,

Just add a keep awake plugin too, to make sure the browser doesn’t go to sleep.

Regards

It’s already installed. What happens in my case is, If there are multiple orders which have been triggered at the same time, a few of them get executed by TR and 1 or 2 get ignored. I have to manually click on the alert and execute it.

Hi @sathyaraj ,
I saw you msg yesterday, I was trying to recreate it as for me it always places all.
Can you just do one thing , message me you browser version and on an average how many notifications you get that count, so I will try to do that testing and update.

Chrome version is: 102.0.5005.61
My Algo fires max 5 triggers simultaneously.
I repeat, most of the time all 5 triggers get executed. In some cases, it fails to trigger 1,2 signals
these are the plugins installed.

@sathyaraj ,

Okay i will run same on a cloud server with just 2 cores, 4gb ram. and same version of chrome with 25 deployments, all triggering at same time and let you know if I find something, and update.
Note: I will have trade rocket and keep awake plugin too, but not easy auto refresh, as i don’t want unecessary refresh to happen when the order is getting fired.

Cheers!

1 Like

hello sir
i am using traderocket from 1 month for trading. it is working fine. I have a question, can traderocket execute Dynamic Contract(i.e. options buying put).
i made a strategy to trade in options and my traderocket is not executing the trades for this options strategy.
the normal trades are placed perfectly but not the dynamic contracts(i.e. options buying put)

can help me please?