Does zerodha sell information of its customers?

I totally agree with your point but in digital world please assume that if your number is issued it is available to the spammers and sadly there is no way to track who leaked it nor any strict law to eliminate or punish it.

yeah so, my ultimate point is, does zeordha have any proof to share saying that Look bro .this is what We get and what you’re saying is shit but they are not doing it Just by saying Is not a evidence . I know it’s quite possible nse cdsl and so forth must be involved in this. if not today me tomorrow someone else will say the same thing thats it. @nithin for you too nithin.

Sorry if I used any harsh word.

Some people have class bro, not everyone can be like you.

How can someone give evidence of something they have not done. If I say there is an invisible pink unicorn and you say that it’s not present, what evidence will you give to prove that it is not there?

Or if someone has never drunk alcohol in his life and he says the same to you. And you ask him to give evidence. What evidence will he give you to prove he has never drunk alcohol till date? Will he show non existent bottle of alcohol?

It’s like you saying to flipkart that order was wrongly marked as delivered but you didn’t get the products delivery. Flipkart asks you for evidence. What photo will you send?

I think you are a thief.(you made a similar allegation on zerodha). Please send evidence to prove that you are not a thief. Send a photo that proves it. Or maybe send recording of every moment of your life.