Dynamic Contract in Streak Unlimited

Hello team, I’m inquiring about the progress regarding the implementation of the dynamic contract feature within the Streak Unlimited package. Could you please provide an update on the timeline for its release? Additionally, I am hopeful that the live deployment limit will be augmented following the conclusion of the pilot phase or testing period.

Hi @Leonard_Simon

Tagging @Streak to help us with this query

1 Like

Hi @Leonard_Simon @Meher_Smaran DYC is in the development process and tentative release date is in 1st week of May 24. The current limit for every user tagged to Zerodha is as below:

Limit:
Backtest: Unlimited
Manual Scans: Unlimited
Strategy Deployments: (Each stock or contract is considered 1 deployment eg SBIN)
a. 15 Virtual Deployment and
b. 5 live Deployments for Strategies at any given point of time.
Scanners : ( Each Basket is considered as 1 Scanner eg: Nifty 50)
a. 5 live scanners at any given point of time.

This is the limit as of now. Rest assured, we will pass on the feedback to the product team.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Streak

2 Likes

Hello @Streak,

I appreciate the comprehensive updates. Regarding the live deployment limit under discussion, the existing threshold of 5 may prove inadequate. Enhancing it to 100, akin to the capabilities in Streak Pro, would be highly advantageous. Alternatively, a minimum extension to 50 would be greatly beneficial.

Best regards,
Leonard Simon

1 Like