Easier navigation in watchlist

Hi,
Sorry tagging you @nithin and @Nakul again but you both seem to answer pretty well to the point.
I love the easier navigation of watchlist on Tradingview application. So if I have added say 50 stocks to my watchlist on TradingView mac application, I can click the down arrow to go through the 50 stocks very quickly and identify if any of the stock has chart that is favorable to my technique.
But in zerodha watchlist, I have to manually click each watchlist item (and then expand its chart if I want to). Can you bring a similar feature in the expanded chart mode that we can go through the watchlist in a quick fashion so if I have multiple watchlist of 50 stocks in Zerodha (say I want to go through all FNO stocks daily), I can do it without clicking each stock from the watchlist and then expanding its chart.
In addition, if the watchlist size can be increased to say 200.
Thanks for reading my suggestion.

You can use the up and down arrows on Kite Marketwatch as well.

Have you checked this

If you meant using the arrow key to move to the next chart, that is on our list of things to do.

@tradingops_z

Yes I meant to using arrow key to move to next chart (in expanded chart view as well) in the watchlist.

Oh yeah, this is on our list of things to do.

1 Like

great thanks for informing !!