Elon Musk is on fire!

Elon Musk is one heck of a guy :fire: :fire: :fire:.he is not only the richest person on the planet currently but might possibly be one of the most creative, gutsy and entertaining CEOs I have ever seen. he keeps surprising us with crazy stuff almost on a daily basis now.

His latest announcement is stuff of legends.He is planning to sell his $21 billion dollar worth tesla stock based on a twitter poll.

Love him or hate him, you just cannot ignore him. any elon musk fans here?

3 Likes

Heā€™s quirky for sure, but I find him too shady, his ideas range from bad to illogical. I am not saying heā€™s a bad guy, just my opinion.

Check this video for more info:

4 Likes

The guy is a freaking legendā€¦read this pieceā€¦he is on a mission to disrupt every damn thing the he touches

1 Like

Anyone who has a decent knowledge of the stock market should realize this is all a gimmick he is pulling off.
Tell me everyone what happens when a promoter/director sells the stock of a company?
There is a good chance the stock will crash.
So Elon Musk has used twitter to tell people that he it not taking any profit and wants to sell the stocks because of a new tax law that democrats are trying to bring in that is to tax unrealized profits in tradeable assets.
So this way he is able to sell his shares without actually risking it falling in price because people might think something is going on.
This is just brilliant.
Infact the stock might go up because people would want to buy a chunk of that 21 billion dollars of stock.
He is manipulating his stock right in front of the world and nobody can do anything about it. This is just brilliant indeed but very very shady.

4 Likes

Elon bhaiya is back with a banger this week again

1 Like

He is busy behaving like a child. He is not a genius but he is using Twitter to prevent his stock from getting dumped while he books his gains to fulfill tax requirements

Possibly the only sensible thing he has said in years, maybe correlated to how much time he actually took to answer the question.

1 Like

The strong numbers soon catching up with the strong twitter game.

Elon Muskā€™s fortune shrunk by $33 billion to $237 billion, due to a 23% decline in the electric-vehicle stock this month. Despite being the biggest ā€œloserā€ heā€™s still the worldā€™s richest man with nearly a quarter trillion dollars according to this Bloomberg Billionaires Index šŸ”„

1 Like

Twitter is up 26% in pre open .

:boom:

Elon Musk bought 73,486,938 Twitter shares recently which counts up to a 9.2% stake in Twitter that is worth $2.89bn (Ā£2.20bn) as per Twitterā€™s Friday closing price.

how did elon musk buy it ? bulk deal or block deal ?

These are the references to the stock with the tweets.

Market Float

@prakash1975 What is this and what is the source ?

He is surely the right person to follow. He is so intelligent that he never misses a chance to surprise the world.

Yoo this event was cool. That clip with the horse riding was really goodā€¦ it donā€™t play. But the horse shouldā€™ve been a mechanical horse, with electricity surging out of it in every trot and joint. Like that Ghostrider movie butā€¦ with electricity. To signal that the days of old horses are now numberedā€¦ metaphorically of course.

And there was so much suspense with what is to come next. But iā€™m pretty sure some of it was about the much-awaited announcement of Giga Mumbai. Which would spur Mumbai back into its rightful state of being a manufacturing hub. Also maybe, Better-than-Tron like Tesla Bikes. Considering India is the two-wheeler capital of the world, and they would fit the budget of a larger audience. idk Giga Nation or something. But yeah its all conjecture at this point. Who knows. But would be cool if it happenedā€¦ I guess :man_shrugging: