Equity share for gift

hi all,

i have local gas agency and cooperative bank equity share. i am getting gifts on every years and i happy with their gifts.

they are providing bags,stove, crockery sets, so i am trying to find which equity share is providing gift on every years.

i am analysis that a companies listed on bse/nse is not giving any gifts.

so how can i find a good companies for better gifts and how to buy/sell share?

It’s great that you’re enjoying the gifts from your equity shares in the local gas agency and cooperative bank. However, it’s important to remember that the primary purpose of investing in equity shares is to potentially benefit from the company’s growth and financial performance, rather than receiving gifts.

If you’re interested in finding companies that provide regular gifts to their shareholders, you might consider looking for businesses that have a tradition of offering perks or rewards to their shareholders. This is not a common practice among publicly traded companies on major stock exchanges like BSE and NSE, but it can be more common in smaller, non-publicly traded companies or local cooperative ventures. To find such companies, you could ask your broker or Financial Advisor. They may have insights into local companies or cooperative ventures that provide such perks to their shareholders.

sir, how many bags, stoves have you accumulated?