Everything You Need to Know About Chemcon Speciality Chemicals IPO

Chemcon Specialty Chemicals is a leading specialty chemicals manufacturer in India. Chemcon specializes in the manufacture of Calcium bromide, Sodium bromide, and Zinc Bromide. It caters to oil and gas companies, API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) manufacturers, and also provided contract manufacturing solutions.

The company is looking to raise Rs. 300 - 400 crores. The issue consists of a fresh issue of shares worth Rs 165 crores and an Offer for Sale for the remaining. You can read the IPO Prospectus for detailed information.

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period 21st Sep 2020 - 23rd Sep 2020
Price Range 338 - 340
Minimum Bid Quantity 44
Finalisation of Allotment 28th Sep 2020
Initiation of Refunds 29th Sep 2020
Credit of Shares 30th Sep 2020
Listing 1st Oct 2020
Mandate end date 10th Oct 2020

How do I apply for the Chemcon IPO?

You can apply for the Chemcon IPO on Console using any supported UPI app.

Once you have entered your bid on Console, you will receive a mandate collect request on your UPI app. On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Read more.

Hey @ShubhS9, why is this IPO not visible in the console?

The IPO opens for subscription on 21st September, will be visible then.

1 Like

hi subhash…i applied this IPO via ASBA .the amount also hold .but i did not get the replay for this application .i checked in bse web site it is showing no record found .i applied another ipo cams,it is ok.i got details abt cams in bse web site .that means chemcon ipo bid not taken .please advise.

Well, you might have to wait until allotment date to see whether you get the allotment, if you don’t your funds will be released back in your account. The initiation of refunds will start from 29th September.

You can also try verifying your bid on NSE website.

thank you.

I had applied for chemcon ipo from zerodha.I have not been allocated and the refund is not yet received.What should I do?

The mandate end date for the IPO is October 10, the funds should be released in your bank account by then. If they aren’t, you can contact NPCI at [email protected] with your application number, IFSC Code and Bank account number and also get in touch with your Bank.

I have received allotment of Chemcon, and also received a message from CDSL that shares are credited in account. I still cannot see it in my Zerodha account. What can be the problem ?

You will be able to see these shares in your Zerodha account on date of listing which is 1st October.