Everything You Need to Know About Deepak Fertilizers Rights Issue

All those who are asking for refund, plz research about what you are doing and then enter. RE are rights entitlement i.e. the premium you paid to get an option to apply for rights issue.Now if you dont participate in rights issue even after buying REs then thats your problem.

And all is not gone,I think you can sell these REs before the last date of rights issue. If you can deliver me the REs before the last date through offline transaction then I am ready to buy your 1000 REs at discounted price.

Sir pls explain, what are the procedures, how to apply and how much want to spend again for this 1000 Re shares, pls reply briefly

The process has been explained here.

How to apply for Deepak Fertilizers rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be completely live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

When you apply, you will have to pay Rs. 133 per share.

Bro you need to contact your broker for offline transfer of REs to the buyer. Just now I checked and came to know that tommorow is the last date so you will have to ask your broker if he can deliver it by tommorow evening. Other option is that you can apply for the rights issue directly as you apply for IPO. Or else I am ready to buyout your REs if you can deliver it by tommorow EOD.

1 Like

pravin_patel, I have 900 shares of RE, I want to sell if you can purchase plz tell me the procedure for offline selling

See,there is no guarantee that the REs can be transferred by tommorow evening. As you must know that REs lapse on the last day of rights isuue,so your REs are going to be worthless if nobody applies against those REs.

The first and best option is that you yourself apply for those REs,if cant then ask zerodha about offline transfer,if they can deliver to me before tommorow EOD,I am ready to buy your REs at some value.

If I apply rights then how can I sell bro, tomorrow only one day… They informed very late, today only iamm seeing this type of plm

You can apply by yourself or sell them,you cant do both😅. And dont blame them that they didnt inform you,its your responsibility to check where you are putting your money. Did zerodha ask you to buy REs? If you did it on your own then you should accept that you made a mistake.

I have share sof DEEPAK fertilizes, RE shares was visible in my zerodha account, but now not visible. Wjat should I do, apply for RE share or just do nothing as I didn’t sold it when it was traded.
If I should apply for Right issue of share then What os the procedure to apply for it.

The trading window for RE’s has closed, so it will not show in Kite holdings anymore.

You should apply for the shares, else you will lose the premium you paid to purchase the RE’s.

How to apply for Deepak Fertilizers rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be completely live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

I have not paid premium as I didn’t purchase RE share from Market. What’s Your advice whether I should apply for regular share or just leave it.

Whether to apply or not to apply is up to you, though it is not mandatory to apply.

Hi i have applied Rights Issue and my friends also. And today we have heared than Deepak Fert has over subscription Rate. So what next will all of us get the Share @ discounted price or again we lost the money we spent ? as already hpnd in RE Shares.

You are entitled to receive shares to the extent of RE’s you have in your account. In case you have bid for more shares than RE’s, and don’t get the allotment, the funds for those extra shares will be returned back to you.

can you tell that clearly what your trying to say.
Ex : I got 4 free RE’s
and i bought 128 Extra RE’s
While Applying Rights Issue I need to apply and pay for (4+128) => 132 [ 17556].
But Unfortunately i have gave 136 (Added 4 more) and Paid for 136 [18088]. so now i will get the allotment or my application get rejected ? IF Allotted how many i will get (as you said may 132) and what about remain (4) ?

You will get guaranteed allotment for 132 shares as you have 132 RE’s, remaining 4 will depend on subscription. If you are not alloted for remaining 4, that much funds will be returned back to you.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 Is this allowed here? I think members need to be polite with each other. Otherwise even I know to spell explecitives.

Not allowed, thank you for bringing this to attention. Have deleted the post after you flagged it.

@ShubhS9 hi as u said Shares Allotted to us. but all our Kite Accounts showing error symbol with “Discrepancy”. also we cant able to view the Avg.
why is that ?

Hi Anandan, for account related queries, request you to raise ticket here.