Everything You Need to Know About G R Infraprojects IPO

G R Infraprojects is launching its IPO. The entire public offer comprises an offer for sale of 1.15 crore equity shares from existing promoters and shareholders, valuing the public offer at Rs. 963 crores.

About the company:

G R Infraprojects Limited is an integrated road EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) company with experience in the design and construction of various road/highway projects across 15 states in India and has recently diversified into projects in the railway sector. The company’s principal business operations are broadly divided into three categories: (i) civil construction activities, under which the company provides EPC services; (ii) development of roads, highways on a BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) basis, including under annuity and HAM (Hybrid Annuity Model); and (iii) manufacturing activities, under which the company processes asphalt, manufacture thermoplastic road-marking paint, electric poles and road signage and fabricate and galvanize metal crash barriers.

The company’s principal business of civil construction comprises EPC and BOT projects in the road sector. The company, since 2006 has executed over 100 road construction projects and also has experience in constructing state and national highways, bridges, culverts, flyovers, airport runways, and rail over-bridges. The company has one operational road project which has been constructed and developed on a BOT basis and 14 road projects under the HAM, out of which five projects are currently operational, four projects are under construction, and construction is yet to commence on five of these projects.

Financial Snapshot:

Financial Year Ended Revenue (₹ Crores) PAT (₹ Crores) EPS (₹)
March 2019 5,325.53 716.64 73.91
March 2020 6,423.71 800.83 82.59
March 2021 7,906.94 953.22 98.31

For more information you can refer to the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

Tentative Schedule:

Event Date
Issue Period 7th July 2021 - 9th July 2021
Price Range ₹ 828 - 837
Minimum Bid Quantity 17 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 14th July 2021
Initiation of Refunds 15th July 2021
Credit of Shares 16th July 2021
Listing Date 19th July 2021

How do I apply to the G R Infraprojects IPO?

You can apply for the G R Infraprojects IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console

• Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

3 Likes

I was allotted 17 shares of GR Infra in the recent IPO, I made the request using the Phonepe app. A few minutes ago, I got the notification saying you have received a request from Ipo. something. As mentioned in this FAQ: - How can I accept my IPO mandate on Phonepe?

When I tapped the notification, it took me to the payment page where I tapped the accept button. After that, another screen popped up that said payment declined. And then that screen immediately disappeared.

I checked the phonepe app → autopay → it still says the amount is blocked. I also got the CDSL email that the shares have been allotted. But not sure why the payment page said the payment declined. What will happen now? Can someone please help me!

1 Like

If you got the CDSL mail saying the shares have been allotted then you need not worry. But if you want to double check your allotment status you can check it here.

1 Like

@Navana_N the above link is for allotment Clean Science and Technology IPO. For allotment of G R Infraprojects, you can refer to this link.

1 Like

My bad. Thanks

Yes, I got the mail as well as the SMS message.

I just received an IPO allotment of GR Infra but don’t know why the payment not deducted yet. What to do now ?

You can reach out to the RTA at [email protected] for more information.

Hello, need help again. This is very confusing. 17 shares of GR Infra have been credited to my Demat account, but the amount is not deducted; the PhonePe app shows the amount is still blocked but no money is deducted from my bank account. Can someone please help. I tried contacting PhonePe support but got no help.
This is what I am seeing in Kite Web: -

You can reach out to the RTA at [email protected] for more information.

1 Like

Today is the listing date and till now at 9:41 am share price not updated. Can you please confirm when it will be listed

Price will be updated once the pre-open session closes at 9:45 AM, and normal trading will resume from 10 AM onwards.

1 Like

Listed with Open at 1715.85 (+105 %), strong listing, holding the stock looks like a good idea

Finally, the amount was deducted today, I thought they gave me the allotment for free :joy:

Yesterday after 8 months money again got debited from my account fro GR Infra. Previously in the month of July 2021 money was debited from my account when i got allotment but again money debited after 8 months. Its a fraudulent case and i wonder how did the auto debit happen as upi mandate does not last for such long period.

Would suggest you reach out to the bank in this case.