Everything You Need To Know About Gateway Distriparks Rights Issue

Gateway Distriparks will issue Right Entitlements (REs) to anyone who holds its shares as on July 24, 2020. These REs will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the REs to apply for the rights shares of Gateway Distriparks or you can sell them directly.

You can check the announcement from the company here .

Issue details
Ratio 4:27
Issue Price ₹ 72
Issue Period July 30, 2020 to August 13, 2020
RE Trading Period July 30, 2020 to August 7, 2020

How to apply for the Gateway Distriparks rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be completely live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

Can u help me out I hv puchased re of gdl and later applied to buy the shares also by paying the money to linkintime but today is 21st August and shares has not been credited to my demat.

The tentative date for crediting these shares to your Demat account is August 24th.