Everything You Need to Know About Gland Pharma IPO

Gland Pharma is one of the fastest growing generic injectables-focused companies by revenue in the United States from 2014 to 2019. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing of complex injectables and has presence in over 60 countries as of March 31, 2020, including the United States, India, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. Some of the company’s customers include leading pharmaceutical companies like Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Apotex Inc. Athenex Pharmaceutical Division, Fresenius Kabi USA, etc.

Backed by global pharma major Fosun Pharma, the company could become the first Indian company backed by Chinese promoter to list on Dalal Street.

The size of the public offering is expected to be around Rs. 6000 crores, which includes the issuance of fresh equity shares of up to Rs. 1250 crores as well as Offer for Sale of 3.49 crore equity shares from promoters. You can read the IPO Prospectus for detailed information.

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period November 9, 2020 - November 11, 2020
Price Range 1490 - 1500
Minimum Bid Quantity 10 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment November 17, 2020
Initiation of Refunds November 18, 2020
Credit of Shares November 19, 2020
Listing November 20, 2020
Mandate end date November 29, 2020

How do I apply for the Gland Pharma IPO?

You can apply for the Gland Pharma IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console
  • Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

Can anyone tell me…i should buy gland pharma ipo or not

Before making any decision, you should research about the company, what it does, about the industry, about future prospects and then only invest. To learn about the company you can refer to the IPO Prospectus, which has all the information you need.

had a look at demand for this ipo…

any reason for such a poor demand? unless there is unreal pick in demand today looks like this will remain under subscribed.

will the bid period get extended if it remains under subscribed?

No notification regarding extension of IPO Bidding period from the company as of now, will update above if it is extended.

1 Like