Everything You Need to Know About Hexaware Delisting

Which form I need to fill for Delisting of Hexaware shares

I have shares with NSDL and my broker is HDFC Securities. What is the procedure to do the off market mode transfer? I am unable to do so. Can you please help with the same?

How can I sell my hexaware technology share after window closing date of 2021

The exit window for Hexaware was scheduled to close on November 8, 2021. Post this if you’re holding the shares, you won’t be able to tender them to the company.

If you wish to sell, you will have to find a buyer and do a off-market transfer. Nothing much can be done other than this.

Hi.

How will the capital gains be taxed if I tendered the shares and the liability was short term capital gains? Will it be taxed at 15% or marginal rate?

@Quicko can you, please.

I am still receiving the Dividends from Hexaware Technologies. How is this possible?

It clearly means you are a shareholder of company . Either you hold the shares in physical form OR hold the share but lost the certificates OR sold but the buyer failed to get transferred on his name .hence still on your name.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
It’s showing under Portfolio > Holdings in my account, just has 21 stocks in quantity.