Everything You Need to Know About India Pesticides IPO

India Pesticides is launching its IPO. The company aims to raise Rs. 800 crores through the public offering which comprises fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 100 crore and an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 700 crores.

About the company:

India Pesticides Limited is one of the leading agrochemical manufacturers in India. The company operates in two distinct business verticals, manufacturing of Technicals that are used in the manufacture of fungicides and herbicides as well as APIs (Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients) with applications in dermatological products, it is the sole Indian manufacturer of five Technicals and among the leading manufacturers globally for Captan, Folpet and Thiocarbamate Herbicide, in terms of production capacity. The company exports its technicals to over 25 countries including Australia and other countries in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa, contributing to 56.71% of its revenue from operations in Fiscal 2021. As of March 31, 2021. The company also manufactures and sells over 30 formulations of insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides, growth regulators, and Acaricides, which are ready-to-use products.

Financial Snapshot:

Financial Year Ended Revenue (â‚ą Crores) PAT (â‚ą Crores) EPS (â‚ą)
March 2019 346.04 43.92 3.94
March 2020 489.73 70.80 6.35
March 2021 655.38 134.51 12.07

For more information you can refer to the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

Tentative Schedule:

Event Date
Issue Period 23rd June 2021 - 25th June 2021
Price Range â‚ą 290 - 296
Minimum Bid Quantity 50 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 30th June 2021
Initiation of Refunds 1st July 2021
Credit of Shares 2nd July 2021
Listing Date 5th July 2021

How do I apply to the India Pesticides IPO?

You can apply for the India Pesticides IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console

• Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

2 Likes

I applied for india Pesticides ipo. Got alloted a lot , first the amount was debited from my account , later it was again credited to my account showing transaction failed.
I’ve recieved the amount back , also I got a sms from CDSL “xyz has been credited to your acc” .

Will I be able to get the shares in my demat?
It’s going to get listed on Monday.

The registrar shares an allotment file with the banks based on which funds are debited from the account. You can write to the registrar at [email protected] to check why the transaction failed.

You’ve already received the allotment and as mentioned above, you’ve also recieved mail from CDSL notifying about credit of shares to your Demat account.

1 Like

True , I did got the sms from CDSL , but shares have are not showing up in my demat acc, also the money was credited back to me .
So I’m concerned if my allotment is cancelled or something?

Anyways thanks.

@SubhS9 A great and extremely informative presentation about India Pesticides IPO. Anyone interested in investing in the same can certainly refer to the information which would be advantageous.