Everything You Need to Know About IRFC IPO

The schedule of events mentioned in Red Herring Prospectus is tentative and not final. So, yes, there can be change.

1 Like

@Rudra_Pratap @ShubhS9

CHECK THIS LINK
DOWNLOAD & CHECK ALLOTMENT STATUS

I applied for ipo via zerodha and mandate also got successful.
I tries to check bid status,it was showing no record found.I then checked in NSE website, there it is showing Transaction declined by Customer but my fund has been blocked and mandate was also successful.

There is definitely something wrong with zerodha process

i have got sms from NSE regarding the allotment

UPI-Mandate successfully Revoked towards INDIAN RAILWAY FINAN for Rs14950.00. Funds unblocked frm A/cXXXXXX2821.bf1a35a5da131@ybl

Did I get allotment ? I didn’t do anything wrong

Looks like you didn’t get the allotment as your mandate had been released.

I got zero Allotment. As a proportionate basis I should get 1 share for every 3 shares right if the issue was subscribed 2.67 times in Non Institutional Investors Category but I got zero Allotment.

I have read somewhere that NII category Investors should not bid at cut off price. Since the price band was in 25rs-26rs I assumed that the cut off price is 26 hence I bid at 25rs.

For every 100 shares I should get 37 shares right at proportionate basis? What was the mistake I made here? I applied in HDFC ASBA instead of ticking the checkbox cut off I mentioned the price manually as 25rs.

And what if I mentioned the price as 26rs and left the checkbox untick? Will that be considered as cut off price or not?

@ShubhS9 thank you so much in advance.

As issue was oversubscribed, chances of allotment are high if you bid at cut-off price, which in this case was Rs. 26.

You might’ve missed out as you didn’t bid at cut-off price.

1 Like

Got allotment for 1 lot…shares not credited yet to zerodha account

1 Like

@ShubhS9
How to find credited shares in zerodha?

I have applied for 1lot at Rs.26. But not allotted. I don’t know why.

You will receive email from CDSL when the shares are credited to your Demat account.

1 Like

@ShubhS9. any idea?

The IPO was oversubscribed by over 3.5 times in retail category. In such case the allotment is done on random basis, so it is not possible for everyone to get allotment.

I understand. Thanks for quick reply.

just now mail rcvd,but where to find the shares on ZERODHA DASHBOARD

1 Like

You’ll be able to see the IRFC shares in your Kite holdings on the listing day.

2 Likes

@ShubhS9 tnq sir

IRFC IPO is alloted but phonepe upi.manadate got failed…what to do?when will my amount be unblocked?

2 Likes

The registrar shares an allotment file with the banks based on which funds are debited from the account. You can write to the registrar at [email protected] to check why the transaction failed.

1 Like