Everything You Need To Know About Mold-Tek Packaging Rights Issue

As per my gain information from experts…u gonna lose all ur money if u dnt apply for Right issue share n de last date is 11th Nov(through linkintime).As u hve taken more share so i advise u to apply fr Right share by paying extra amount.but hw much u wil get n hw much u gonna loose dat i hve no idea…i hve also this issue n waiting reply frm expert.

you will have options like (1) sell both pp shares and pp warrant (2) sell only pp share and request for pp warrant to be swapped with fully paid share after one month of allotment by paying rs 138 per warrant (3) wait for call notice to make pp shares fully paid in about 18 months and pay 135 per share .

1 Like

As of now last date to apply is 11 November 2020 unless it is extended YOU MUST apply for rights means for applying 196 rights you need rs 62916 more.
you will have 196 PP shares and 1176 PP warrants , both will list separately at NSE/BSE .

Sir if i choose option 1 to sell both pp shares n warrent shares den wht wil happen,wil de both share sell at the market price?

All partly paid shares do get listed separately like partly paid share of Reliance , Tata steel , Aditya birla fashions etc .
same way partly paid share of Mold tek packaging and also Warrnats will be listed separately . if you sell as PP you will get the market price as per trading of PP share .

1 Like

Thank u very much Sir for the effort u hve taken for replying to my Quires.

I have already applied for RIGHTS using ASBA being a shareholder and also bought few RE on 6 November which will hit my demat on 11 November . it has to be applied only via RWAP through linkintime as Renouncee can not use ASBA as per my information and sebi circular which is linked in this thread .
the only thing I STILL NEED CONFIRMATION is that can i apply today itself on linkintime in anticipation that before close of issue the RE purchased on 6 November will be in my demat ? or do i need to wait for demat credit of RE ?
the above question is because ASBA entry can be modified till issue closer date means only after issue closer date , registrar will count applications !

Even if you have purchased RE’s from market you can apply using ASBA, this is from Mold-Tek Rights Issue FAQ.

How can an Investor apply in the Issue?

In accordance with Regulation 76 of the SEBI ICDR Regulations, read with the SEBI Rights Issue
Circulars and ASBA Circulars, all Applicants including Renouncees desiring to make an Application in this Issue are mandatorily required to use either a) the ASBA process or b) the optional mechanism instituted only for resident Investors in this Issue, i.e., R-WAP.

You can modify your ASBA bid and apply for the additional quantity.

1 Like

You can pay for rights issue now, RE s should be their in your demat account on issue closing date i.e. on 11/11/2020. this is the reply i got from company just now…

Thanks very much. Few clarification plz, afr i invest 62k what happens to the initial investment? how is the allotment of shares gone a happen? please let me know

The amount which you pay to purchase RE’s is not refundable, this goes to the shareholder who renounced his rights (sold you the RE’s).

As you have 196 RE’s of Mold-Tek, once you apply, you will receive guaranteed allotment for that many shares.

meaning, for 192 shares worth 1.2l, i am paying the premium of 62k is it?, in this case i am gone a lose this 62k is it correct?
in this 192 Shares there will be bifurcation of shares and warrants?

The amount you spent to purchase the RE’s is the premium, which makes you eligible to take part in Mold-Tek Rights Issue.

Now you have to use the RE’s purchased to apply for Partly Paid rights shares and Warrants.

When you apply you will have to pay Rs. 45 per share (this will be out off 180, for the remaining payment company will make further calls which you will have to pay if you are holding the PP shares).

Along with this you will also have to apply for 6 Warrants per Rights Entitlement you hold, for which you will have to pay Rs. 46 per Warrant (paid out off 184, when you want to convert the Warrants into fully paid Equity shares you will have to make remaining payment).

Also, both the Party Paid Shares and Warrants will be listed of exchanges, if you wish to you can sell these at whatever the market price will be at the time. Once you sell there will be no further obligations, these will be passed on to the buyer of these Partly Paid shares and Warrants.

Hi is it gone a be 2 different purchase? can you plz explain the calculation plz

For Rights Shares and Warrants? No, when you apply for rights shares either via RTA’s website or through Netbanking, you will also have to apply for Warrants, these will be part of the application you make.

Calculation will be as follows.

When you apply for rights shares you will have to pay Rs. 45 per share, as you have 196 RE’s this the total amount will be 192 * 45 = 8,640.

Along with rights shares, you will also have to apply for Warrants, for each RE you hold you are entitled for 6 Warrants, so 192 * 6 = 1,152, you will have to apply for 1152 Warrants.

When you apply you will have to pay Rs. 46 per Warrant, as you have 1,152, you will have to pay 46 * 1152 = 52,992.

The total amount you will have to pay on application will be 8,640 + 52,992 = 61,632.

Both PP rights and PP warrants will list separately so on listing if you desire the same can be en cashed .
if applied you will get FIRM allotment of 192 partly paid share and 1152 Partly paid Warrants .
you can apply for additional also SAY you apply for 210 rights , you might get more than 192 allotment .

Thank you were g8t help, can you explain more on Warrant, when and wt is the timeline to convert these warrants, or any writeups which i can go thru plz

After completion of 1 month from date of allotment, you can convert the Warrants to fully paid equity shares of Mold-Tek. You will have 18 months period from date of allotment to convert the Warrants. When you convert the Warrants you will have to pay Rs. 138 per Warrant.

As i understood , 1 warrant will be converted into 1 fully paid share on additional payment of 138 which is called Warrant Exercise Price (thus total price being 184 per warrant ) at the OPTION OF WARRANT HOLDER from one month after the date of allotment to 18 months .

Did anyone received allotment notification from Moldtek or from linkintime (website)? Supposed to be on 18th November…