Everything You Need To Know About Mold-Tek Packaging Rights Issue

If you have applied using ASBA the amount is debited accordingly so you can calculate the allotment . I have applied both ways that is as a shareholder via ASBA and also as a renouncee via RWap net banking .

Company announced finalization of the allotment yesterday, you should receive email from Company/RTA in due course. Upon allotment, the shares will be credited to your Demat account by November 26.

As per e mail of company …Please note that X shares & X warrants allotted against application no. x will credit to the demat account number XXXXXX on 19/11/2020, the date on which the original upload of credit of shares of the company was completed. You are requested to verify your DP account details for the same and also confirm the receipt of the above. THIS IS E MAIL RESPONSE I HAVE RECEIVED separately on my query . I have applied both ways that is as a shareholder via ASBA and also as a renouncee via RWap net banking .
Just checked my CDSL demat statement but the reflection of above credit is not there …by 19 November means eod i assume.

Credit of PP shares plus PP warrants is appearing in demat since 23 November 2020 pending listing approvals …

Yes, thank you. Any idea on how the listing price wil be calculated?

based on traded price of other partly paid shares and fully paid shares , a wild guess can be made but since listing is just 1-2 days away it is better to wait for listing .

Hi,
as i understand, we have paid the first installment and when are we supposed to pay the remaining amount i.e rs 138 for each warrant. Do we get communication from the linktime for the same ?

For Warrants, you will have to pay the remaining sum when you convert these Warrants to fully paid equity shares of Mold-Tek.

For the Partly Paid shares, the company/RTA will inform you when they make a call for payment of remaining amount.

Warrant can be exercised by paying balance amount and transferring the partly paid warrants to an off market NSDL account from say 18 December 2020 to 17 May 2022 . process of making payment and detail of account where warrants need to be transferred/surrendered will be informed in due course .

Thanks for the early reply :slight_smile: ,
so whats the process for paying the remaining sum to convert these warrants to fully paid equity shares, currently i can see under holdings INE893J13016vshowing 90 quantity.
and when can i covert them into equity shares,

The Warrants shall be listed and admitted for trading under a separate ISIN on the Stock Exchanges. The procedures for listing and trading of Warrants will be completed in accordance with the SEBI ICDR Regulations. The Warrants can be freely and separately traded till the same are tendered for exercise. The market lot for the Warrants will be one Warrant. you can convert these warrants into fully paid share during 18 month period ending 17 May 2022 …
90 warrants means you also hold 15 PP shares too .

Thank you for the information :slight_smile:

Listing from 27 November PP shares ( 45 paid and 135 payable ) Bse code…89051 .Also of Warrant ( 46 paid 138 pending ) Bse code…961913
will also be listed on NSE same day .

What is happening with Moldtek PP and warrants? Zerodha is showing as “zero” for both. how can we find the listing price and when?

These are listing on exchanges today, so price discovery might not have been completed. Even on NSE, BSE website there is no traded price for Partly Paid Shares and Warrants of Mold-Tek.

Listed from today but very very low volumes…PP at 150-179 with just 53 shares traded at NSE wherein Warrant at 20% UC of 55.20 with just 2 warrants traded.

In my view Warrant is more attractive than PP shares in the sense that PP shares can be made fully paid only and only when company make call money demand which can be through 1 or more calls in 18 months WHEREIN Warrants can be swapped with fully paid shares on payment… AT will OF WARRANT HOLDER during 18 December 2020 to 17 May 2022. @Rajesh_U @Smitha @Amrit_dCrus @

1. In my holdings, warrants shows as blank and n/a. Can you suggest me on how to fix this issue or will it be fixed by next trading day automatically .
  2. And it doesn’t show pp shares (shows in cdsl).

I have sold my PP shares today at Zerodha . Warrants too are available for sale now but rather i have placed purchased order as it appear very very attractive around 110-125(when fully paid share is at 285-290) and for the reason mentioned above. (right now it is at UC due to wrong price discovery with over 70,000 shares to buy and around 500 shares traded).
@ShubhS9 please guide … how his trading account shows as he mentioned ?

OK GOT your query …actually i rarely look at holding in broker’s software but on CDSL . no issue it is appearing same as you posted in my case too but system has accepted my sale order. just now i attempted selling PP shares more than what i HELD …it has rejected the order saying available q is x and you are selling XX !

Request you to raise a ticket here, team will have this checked.