Everything You Need To Know About Mold-Tek Packaging Rights Issue

@STIKINA_PATRO

Kindly go through this thread . you will have good rather perfect idea on what is PP and Warrant …issed by Moldtek packaging

Another listed and traded WARRANTS are HDFC WARRANTS issued in August 2020 and will be valid for option exercise till 10 August 2023 on payment of 2165 at the OPTION OF INVESTOR.
Current market price is 570 per warrant and 2165 make it 2735 against HDFC share market price of 2275 means more than 20% higher !
YES YOU ARE BUYING INSURANCE A GUARANTEE by investment of 570 only ! as and when market price climb higher you can opt for warrant exercise by paying 2165 .

What’s the procedure for exercising the warrant? How should I go about it?

The exercise period for Warrants will begin one month from date of allotment of Warrants.

The Company/RTA will send you Warrant Excercise Form before the Warrant Excercise Period starts. This form will also be made available for download on Company’s website.

When you wish to exercise your Warrants, you will have to fill the Warrant Exercise Application Form and send it to Mold-Tek Packaging, along with cheque / demand draft / pay order favouring “MOLD TEK PACKAGING LIMITED SPECIAL WARRANTS ACCOUNT” for the requisite amount along with a photocopy of the delivery instruction, or counterfoil of the delivery instruction, duly acknowledged by the Depository Participant (“DP”), in favour of the Special Depository Account to the Registrar to the Issue.

Before you send the Warrants Exercise Application Form along with other required documents you will have to transfer these Warrants to Special Depositary Account opened by the RTA with NSDL in name of “MTPL RIGHTS DEMAT ESCROW ACCOUNT - WARRANTS”. You can read more in process for off-market transfer here.

Once you have submitted all the documents, the equity shares allotted on exercise of valid Warrants will be credited to the same demat account from where the Warrants have been credited within 15 days from the date of the meeting of the Rights Committee to allot the Equity Shares.

For more information you can also reffer to page No. 143 on Letter of Offer

Thanks

counterfoil and the photocopy of the delivery instruction slip duly acknowledged by the Depository
Participant (to be enclosed along with application form) … PLEASE GUIDE the procedure to have this …as i do not even have DIS SLIP . @ShubhS9

You can request for a DIS Booklet, the process has been explained here.

On 5/11/2020 , I had bought 100 Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd - Partly Paid Equity Shares @ 800 , by mistake just thinking that these are the normal stocks and I can sell them whenever the price rise . At that time I also don’t hold any equity shares of Mold Teck Packaging Company
My 80000 got stuck
Now I’m also unable to sell these stocks as trading in these is halted from 22 Sept, 2021
Now , what should I can do to get my money back ???

The partly-paid shares of MoldTek Packaging have been suspended from trading as the company has made call for the balance payment.

You need to pay for the remaining payment, upon which the company will allot you fully paid shares of MoldTek. You can check out the process above: