Everything You Need to Know About Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited IPO

BECTOR FOOD IPO allotment status not showing

RTA would have not updated the details yet, you can try after a while.

1 Like

Tomorrow available?

Should be available tomorrow.

I applied under HNI and I got 1 lot of shares allotment

Got 1 lot. retail

1 Like

Applied not allotted …AND asba GOT RELEASED AT 5 pm ON 23 December.

I got 1 lot too…but money not deducted yet. What’s in your case?

I applied for BectorFood ipo on 17 dec. Today when i checked status on linkintime website, it was showing securities Allotted on my application number.
But unfortunately auto payment for that ipo could be done and 2-3 attempt of auto payment failed due to bank server/technical issue.
After a while I got a message from bank ,that “Hold amount (14400) is released for ur account” which was on hold after applying ipo. …At rhe end of the day i got a message from cdsl of credit of BectorFood ipo lot in my demat account… Now the problem is payment of that ipo still unsuccessful… So what is the further process now?

I have allotted 50 shares of mrs bectors in ipo but I have received amount back in my bank account due to fail in transaction .
What to do now ?

You can write to the RTA LinkInTime at [email protected] to check why the transaction failed. You can also call them at (+91 022) 49186200, They should help you with the further process.

A little curious about one thing.

Wasn’t Bector Food suppose to list on 28th Dec 2020? Had seen that mentioned on multiple websites (like this, this).

Saw the NSE circular yesterday, informing that the listing will happen on 24th Dec 2020. Is there any specific reason why the listing was moved to an earlier date or was the timeline shared earlier tentative in nature?

1 Like

I had the same question seeing the bumper listing in my watchlist. Is it because of extended holidays they have moved listing earlier. It was supposed to list on 28th December.

applied for mrs bectors ipo , was not alotted but amount blocked under lien … any idea how to release it …used sbi upi to apply

Some banks unblock the amount only after the end-date of the mandate, which is January 4th. If it is taking time you can contact NPCI at [email protected] with your application number, IFSC Code, and Bank account number, also get in touch with your respective Bank.

1 Like

Yes, it was supposed to list on 28th December but was listed early. Timeline was tentative.

1 Like

Actually I wanted to know that I applied a bectorfood ipo on 15th dec and the payment was rejected from BHIMapp and still the amount didn’t came in the bank account . So what should I do now it’s been 11 days solve my problem

As explained above:

If the bank will tell I did not blocked your amount because the amount was rejected from the BHIMapp due to network I guess and the bank will not help then what should I do