Everything You Need to Know About Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited IPO

Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited. is one of the leading companies in the premium and mid-premium biscuits segment and the premium bakery segment in North India. The company manufactures and markets a range of Biscuit products under its flagship brand Mrs. Bector’s Cremica and Bakery products under the brand English Oven.

As of March 2020, the company supplies its products in 26 states within the country and 64 countries across 6 continents, making it one of the leading exporters of biscuits from India, with approximately 12% share of the Indian biscuit export market in the calendar year 2019. The company is also the largest supplier to QSR chains like Burger King India, Connaught Plaza Restaurants, Hardcastle Restaurants, and Yum! Restaurants and multiplexes such as PVR.

The public offer comprises of Fresh Issuance of shares worth Rs. 50 crores and Offer for Sell of around Rs. 500 crores. For more information, you can read the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period 15th Dec 2020 - 17th Dec 2020
Price Range 286 - 288
Minimum Bid Quantity 50 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 22nd Dec 2020
Initiation of Refunds 23rd Dec 2020
Credit of Shares 23rd Dec 2020
Listing 24th Dec 2020
Mandate end date 4th Jan 2021

How do I apply for the Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Ltd. IPO?

You can apply for the Mrs. Bectors IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console
  • Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

1 Like

I don’t see Bectors Food listed under upcoming IPOs within Console?

Issue will open for subscription tomorrow, you will be able to see it then.

1 Like

I want to apply mrs bector ipo more than 2 lacs how to apply for it and I have not submitted poa in zerodha how to square off positions in the listing day.

To apply in IPO for more than 2 lakhs, you will have to make an application using Netbanking ASBA, the process for the same has been explained here.

You will have to authorize the sale of your holdings using CDSL TPIN, you can read this post to know more.

I have bank account with idfc bank rbl bank and bank of baroda through their asba ipo can be applied

I have bank accounts with rbl bank idfc bank and bank baroda they also provide asba through net banking through them can I apply and it will get credited to my zerodha account

Yes, you can apply through ASBA facility of any one off these banks using your Zerodha Demat account ID, and upon successful allotment the shares will be credited to your Demat account with Zerodha.

I feel company financial is not look good and Ipo price is also look high compared to its peer.
What’s your view about this ipo?
Please comment.

bro… we are in ipo euphoria tbh… people will still apply for listing gains…

Right

ASBA from your bank is the most easy , faster and accurate process to apply for IPO and Rights issue.
In one of the previous Right issue i used both ASBA as a shareholder and RWAP as a renouncee but found asba much better and faster.

I have applied 2 lots in Bector.And Bhim app mandate status is active and amount allocated is present in Bhim mandate approval.And also in IPO order book, status is success and amount has been allocated succesfully.
What next I have to do.?

You don’t have to do anything next.

Current GMP is around 210-220 (According to IPOWatch & Chittorgarh) - looks good and the subscription numbers will show the magic tomorrow. Keep the fingers crossed.

anyone got allotment status? Linkintime is always late in publishing the data

2 Likes

You can also check on NSE website.

2 Likes

Dear Investor,
Please note that your Application No xxxxxxxxxxx for MRS.BECTOR FOOD SPECIALITIES LTD( BECTORFOOD ) has been submitted on iBBS (internet Based Book Building platform of BSE) .
than there is BID ID …DATE …QTY …AMOUNT . "this was e mail i got immediately after applying ".
I applied using ASBA and it did not have any option like bse/nse.

NSE also not showing

BSE also not showing .