Everything You Need to Know About MTAR Technologies IPO

MTAR Technologies is launching its IPO. The public offer of the company comprises fresh issuance of 20 lakh equity shares and an offer for sale of around 82 lakh equity shares, valuing the public offer at around Rs. 600 crores. For more information, you can refer to the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

About the company:

MTAR Technologies is a leading national player in the precision engineering industry engaged in the development and manufacturing of mission-critical precision components. Through its wide-variety of complex product portfolio, MTAR has created a niche for itself in the Indian precision engineering industry and is today counted among the top three suppliers that cater to precision engineering requirements of Indian nuclear, Defence, and Space sectors, catering to the like of ISRO, NPCIL, DRDO, Bloom Energy, Rafael, Elbit, among others.

Financial Year Ended (in â‚ą million) Revenue Profit After Tax EPS EBITDA
March 2018 1,605.45 54.2 1.92 328.23
March 2019 1859.1 391.99 13.89 559.55
March 2020 2181.42 313.18 11.11 623.34
For nine months ended December 31, 2019 1533.19 224.53 7.96 445.89
For nine months ended December 31, 2020 1779.91 280.69 10.49 537.5

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period 3rd March 2021 - 5th March 2021
Price Range 574 - 575
Minimum Bid Quantity 26 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 10th March 2021
Initiation of Refunds 12th March 2021
Credit of Shares 15th March 2021
Listing 16th March 2021

How do I apply to the MTAR Technologies IPO?

You can apply for the MTAR Technologies IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console

• Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

The MTAR Technologies issue opens tomorrow and already had a Grey Market Premium of Rs 440-450 around 6 pm today. This issue could give one of the biggest listings gains this year.

I applied via SBI ABSA in night and message shown that it will be scheduled for 9 am and sms will come once lien amount is blocked. No SMS came from SBI but i see less amount available than my actual balance. Does this mean application submitted?

Best to check with SBI.

I see some applications number in SBI. But BSE does not recognise that number. SBI tells it is done but no email or sms yet.

After applying for IPO successfully I am not getting the modify bid button instead I can still see Apply button… I faced this for both MTAR and NURECA IPOs…

I got the mandate for NURECA and same status got reflected in console also…But it’s confusing when the apply button is still seen making me to thing if it didn’t get applied successfully… Still waiting for MTAR mandate…

YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL BY 6TH MARCH AND IF NOT YOU HAVE TO CHECK SBI IPO ORDER BOOK IF YOUR APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED OR NOT. IF THE AMOUNT GOT LIEN THEN IT MAINLY MEANS YOUR APPLICATION GOT SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED.

IF YOU ARE FACING ISSUE WITH ZERODHA IPO APPLYING SECTION THEN YOU CAN DIRECTLY APPLY THE IPO VIA YOUR BANK’S ASBA OPTION WHERE YOU HAVE TO FILL THE BASIC INFO LIKE YOUR 16 DIGIT DEMAT NO. AND YOUR BO’S DEPOSITORY (IN ZERODHA THE DEPOSITORY IS CDSL). I FACED SIMILAR PROBLEM IN ZERODHA BUT MY BANK DOESN’T PROVIDE ASBA FACILITY THROUGH THEIR NET BANKING. BUT NOW THE ISSUE WITH ZERODHA IS REOLVED. BY THE WAY IN WHICH BANK DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH? IF IT’S HDFC OR ICICI OR SBI OR KOTAK THEN THEY HAVE ASBA FACILITY THROUGH THEIR NET BANKING.

Lately I have faced some issue with Zerodha/upi. My indigo ipo application was submitted but when I checked after 5 pm on last day my bid was not there. Later zerodha sent email that bids on last day after 3pm are not guaranteed for success. It could be issue at zerodha or at nse/nse or network issue due to heavy load.
I find ASBA much better as on one screen I complete application no need to approve mandate. Also it seems better allocation chance with ASBA

YES ASBA IS MUCH MORE BETTER AS FULL FLEDGED BROKERS ALSO FILL THE IPO FORM AND SUBMIT THEM WITH BANK SO ASBA IS A ONLINE PROCESS OF THAT FORM FILL OFFLINE METHOD.

I had applied for the IPO but my mandate Failed due to server error. What’s the solution?

Nothing! Date over.

If your bank support ASBA then better to use that.

Not much can be done now as the IPO subscription window has closed.

SIR ONE OF MY FRIEND MISTAKENLY APPROVED THE UPI MANDATE ON 9TH MARCH FOR MTAR IPO FROM PHONEPAY.The money got deducted from his account.How to recover the money?

BY THE WAY 9TH MARCH IS ON TOMMOROW. KINDLY SPECIFY THE RIGHT DATE OF UPI APPROVE DATE. IF YOUR FRIEND APPLIED FOR IPO AND THEN APPROVED THE UPI NEXT DAY THEN HIS APPLICATION CAN GET SUCCESSFUL. ALSO THE MONEY WILL GET BLOCKED IN THE BANK ACCOUNT NOT DEDUCTED AND IF IT GOT DEDUCTED THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BANK BRANCH TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

It’s 8th march.My bad.

He applied for IPO after closing of whole issue.MTAR IPO issue ended on 5th march and he approved the mandate on 8th march from phonepay.

One can accept mandate until 12 PM the next day of the issue closure date.

As he has accepted the mandate after specified time period, likely the application will be rejected. Also, funds blocked too will be released on refund initiation date or by mandate end date.

Hi,

Does anyone know what is the allotment date for MTAR ? Is it 10th March or 12th March ?

In Karvy site they are showing allotment date as 12th