Everything You Need to Know About Praxis Home Retail Rights Issue

Praxis Home Retail will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of September 8, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Praxis Home Retail, or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details:

Ex-Date September 7, 2021
Record Date September 8, 2021
Ratio 11:8
Issue Price ₹ 11.35
Issue Period September 21, 2021 to October 5, 2021
RE Trading Period September 21, 2021 to September 30, 2021
Tentative date of Allotment October 12, 2021
Tentative date of listing October 18, 2021

How to apply for the Praxis Home Retail Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the issue opens for the subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

I have no any share of PRAXIS company in my Zerodha kite holding position. I have bought PRAXIS-RE-BE 2000 Share on 29 Septembar and 2000 share show in my holding position as T-1 day on 30 Septembar but 1 October my share not show in holding position. I don’t know now what can I do…pls help me

RE’s are temporarily traded securities. As the RE trading windo has now closed, the shares will not reflect in holdings in Kite. Though the shares will remain in your demat account until October 5, once the issue closes, the RE’s will be extinguished.

You will have to apply for rights shares of Praxis, if not, you will lose the amount paid to purchase the RE’s. You can check out the application process above.

I have purchased RE’s 2000 share 1st time direct the market when the share going on trading on 29 Septembar…my question is

1. Can I apply for RE’s share through LINK INTIME …R-WAP?

2. If I apply RE’s share, though how much share will be allotment for me? Can I get 2000 share .

3. when I am applying for RE’s share through above 1 no question link, then my 2000 RE’s share not show their. Sir please help me …

Yes, you can.

As you are holding 2000 RE’s, you can apply for as many rights shares and receive guaranteed allotment.

The RTA only shows the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real-time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

I have applied only 2000 share link intime web where was wrote No of share apply . Another box I am not filled where was wrote No of share entitlement.

This option will show entitlement only if you had received the REs, directly from the company. As you had bought the shares from secondary market, it won’t display anything.

As explained above:

The RTA only shows the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real-time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

When will be the allotment date & Listing?

The tentative date of allotment is October 12th and date of listing October 18th.

Sir, can i check my allotment status of PRAXIS REs which I apply for allotment.

You should receive notification from the company RTA upon allotment. You will also receive email/SMS from CDSL once the shares are created to your demat account.

I have received just successfully online payment tranjection massage from PRAXIS company. But allotment massage I have not received from RTA

The tentative date of allotment is October 12th.

Sir, when praxis right issue share will allotment to me.

The scheduled allotment date was today, October 12. This is tentative date and allotment can happen at later date as well. Should happen in due course.

Can I cheack right issue allotment status?

@Manojmajumder

You may check on RTA website apart from email confirmation, but it’s not live yet.

Link: https://web.linkintime.co.in/RIGHTSISSUE/rightsissues-chkApp.html

As @ShubhS9 said,

Edit: This is live.

Sir, Abhibi PRAXI RE share allotment mere demat accounts main credit nehi Hua…

Praxis RE not yet credit in my demat accounts .