Everything You Need to Know About Pricol Limited Rights Issue

My demat account was credit with Pricol- RE for 28 shares on 2nd -Dec but now they not showing anymore. Pls suggest what should I do?

Trading window for Rights Entitlement has now closed, so these won’t show in your holdings anymore, but remain in your Demat account until issue closure date (17th December), after this RE’s will be extinguished.

You will have to apply for Rights shares before the issue closes on December 17th. Process for the same has been explained above.

As I mentioned above in my first query, I have already applied for 100 shares on 3rd-Dec using the registrar website. Does that not fullfill the application for right shares? Pls suggest.

If you have already applied there is no need to apply again. The tentative date for the allotment of rights shares is December 29th.

Thank you!

Hi Team, I got some entitlement as I am a shareholder & I also brought some entitlement from Zerodha
Now when I am trying to apply for the issue in RTA website i only see the allocated number of entitlement as a shareholder

Can somebody suggest me how to apply for all the entitlement as tomorrow is the last date to apply

Hi Kapil, on the website when it is asked how many shares you are applying for you can enter the number of RE’s you hold, during allotment RTA will check for RE’s in your account and allot shares accordingly.

Thanks for the quick response, I have two questions now as I have bought some entitlement from Zerodha, so can I put it under while applying as a shareholder, or do I need to apply as renouncee

2nd question is if somebody put some additional share with an incorrect number then who is going to refund for it

You can apply as a shareholder only.

If you apply for extra shares and do not receive an allotment, the amount for the same will be refunded back to your bank account.

one last question sir, how can one assured by Zerodha that he has bought the entitlement or not?

I mean I have bought the entitlement but don’t have any application id or something related to same

The Rights Entitlements you purchase are held in your Demat account, there is no need for any application ID.

@ShubhS9. website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent is not working. Please help

Hi Venkata, the website is working fine, can you check again? If you are facing any issues you can get in touch with RTA at +91 (44) 2814 0801 / 802 / 803 or email them at [email protected].