Everything You Need to Know About Pricol Limited Rights Issue

Pricol Limited will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as on record date November 25, 2020.

These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Pricol Limited or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date November 24, 2020
Record Date November 25, 2020
Ratio 2:7
Issue Price ₹ 30
Issue Period December 3, 2020 to December 17, 2020
RE Trading Period December 3, 2020 to December 11, 2020
Tentative Date of Allotment December 29, 2020
Tentative Date of Listing January 1, 2021

How to apply for Pricol Limited Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for the Rights Issue through the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent. The website might not be fully functional until issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

1 Like

This site is not working https://rights.integratedindia.in/
Is there a way to apply RE online?

The issue opens on December 3, the site might not be fully functional until then.

Alternatively you can also apply for Rights Issue by using Netbanking ASBA as explained above.

You can not apply before 3 December and after 17 December. RE can be used to apply for rights shares either through ASBA from your bank ( online or physical ) or Net banking /Upi …rights.integratedindia.in/

I have applied for 100shares yesterday through registrar site but they are not reflected in my demat account. Any idea how long will it take to reflect?

Hi, the shares you apply for aren’t immediately credited to your Demat account, these will be credited to your demat account by December 31.

Date of allotment is 21 December , date of demat credit is 22 December and date of listing is 24 December as per offer letter. I STAND CORRECTED … these dates are for Shoppers stop rights issue.

Anil, the dates you have mentioned are for the Shoppers Stop Rights Issue. This is the schedule for Pricol Rights Issue:

2 Likes

Hi, currently I am able to see PRICOL-RE under CONSOLE->HOLDINGS. However, this is showing up as DISCREPANT. How do I fix this discrepancy ?

You can ignore it. RE’s are temporary securitues and will be extinguished once the issue closes.

If you have RE’s, you will have to apply for Rights shares before the issue closes on December 17th, failing to do so will mean you will lose all they money paid to purchase the RE’s had you bought them from secondary market.

Also, the RE Trading period too has closed now, so you won’t be able to sell them.

Thanks for the quick response. I logged into my HDFC Bank net banking portal where I usually do to apply for IPO’s. However, I could not find any active issues/REs. I then looked at the website of registrar and transfer agent. Are we supposed to select the option that says : “Click here to apply for Rights issue and payment” ?

Yes, to apply for Rights Shares, you will have to select this option.

When I go there I get an error message that says : “Given folio/dmat id not available in our master” … any idea how I can fix that. I am entering my 16 digit demat id that you find on the “profile” page in console.

If you have bought RE’s from the secondary market will have to select Shareholding Type as Renouncee from the dropdown.

I have not bought any RE’s. I originally held PROCOL shares. Then those went away automatically and instead I got PRICOL-RE. Should i still be selecting “RENOUNCEE” option?

If you held Pricol shares and recieved RE’s directly in your Demat account then select Shareholder option, after that another option will apear as Shareholding Mode: select Demat A/c No. option here.

Already tried that but it says the same thing: “Given folio/dmat id not available in our master” :frowning: …Please HELP.

ASBA should be there in your bank as with my bank , Canara bank it is available . i do not hold pricol RE but on your query just logged in to net banking and found Pricol rights issue can be applied through ASBA.

No idea why it would show such error if you are a shareholder. Would request you get in touch with RTA at +91 (44) 2814 0801 / 802 / 803 or email them at [email protected], they should be able to resolve your issue.

ok thanks. will try that too.