Everything you need to know about PVR rights issue

You will see “No. of Shares Applied For” option there, enter total number of RE’s you have (201) in that field.

Thanks Shubh , i have applied now :slight_smile:

I was entitle for 2 Right issue share from PVR and I had purchase “PVR-RE-R” 3 qty from Zerodha Platform @ Rs. 228 on 17th July. In addition, I had Purchase 5 more share @ Rs. 784 from Kfintech platform.
Is all the share will be credited (3+5) in my account or I will get the refund?

Thanks in Advance

You are eligible to receive 5 rights shares, you will first get alloted 5 shares. If they can adjust more you might get, if not, remaining amount will be returned to your bank account.

Hey Can You guide Me through the application process.
Please.

The process has been explained above.

How to apply for the PVR rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

Hi,
I purchased 100 RE shares and applied 100 shares for rights issue. But I clicked option one when applying for rights issue. Is it OK. If I done a mistake then how to rectify. Iam very tensed of losing premium amount. Pls guide. Thanks in advance.

Can I able to see in my zerodha account, that I have applied for rights issue?

@mohitmehra can you.

Kindly answer to the above question. Iam really tensed.

Hi,
I purchased 100 RE shares and applied 100 shares for rights issue. But I clicked option one when applying for rights issue. Is it OK. If I done a mistake then how to rectify. Iam very tensed of losing premium amount. Pls guide. Thanks in advance.
Kindly answer.

I am not an existing share holder of PVR and I am buying 70 Quantities of Rights entitlement and got credited in demat account on 27th July 2020.

But I am unable to sell rights entitlement in secondary market.

What is the solution?

Should I go for Rights issue if yes how many quantity I will be eligible since I purchased 70 entitlement

If rights entitlement expired what will happen to my money I paid for 70 Quantities of PVR Rights entitlement?

In other case consider I am an existing share holder holding 70 shares and received 70 free entitlement if I sell in secondary market and make payment to apply for Rights issue whether I will be allotted with Rights? Kindly explain on priority

What is the complete solution?

Karthik, trading period for PVR-RE’s closed on 24 July, you won’t be able to sell them in market now.

Only solution for you is to apply for PVR’s rights shares, if you don’t apply RE’s will expire worthless when issue closes on 31st July and you will lose all money spent to purchase RE’s.

You will receive 70 shares.

RTA checks your Demat account while alloting shares, if you don’t have RE’s in your account you won’t get alloted any shares.

Hii …

I bought 20 shares pvr re since 6 days ego .
But after that I am unable to see shares in my holdings .
I am unable to sell shares also .
Why it’s not showing ?
Or how it’s be resolved ?

You can’t see RE’s in holdings because trading window for RE closed on 24th July, so you can’t sell them now.

Though they are still in your Demat account, and will remain there until issue closes on 31st July.

You can’t sell RE’s now, you wil have to apply for rights shares or you will lose all the money paid to purchase RE’s.

Process on how to apply has been explained above.

Hi Aravind, best to reach out to the RTA at 1800 345 4001 for this.

Could you please share again …what is the process of applying rights shares .

How to apply for the PVR rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

If I already paid whatever amount was trade …

Then I have to pay again with right issues ?

They said that I have to pay some more amount then I will got my cutted amount .

The money you paid to bought RE’s goes to shareholder who is renouncing his rights, not the company.

You will have to pay Rs. 784 per share, while applying. Premium paid to buy RE’s does’t get counted in this.