Everything you need to know about PVR rights issue

Karthik, trading period for PVR-RE’s closed on 24 July, you won’t be able to sell them in market now.

Only solution for you is to apply for PVR’s rights shares, if you don’t apply RE’s will expire worthless when issue closes on 31st July and you will lose all money spent to purchase RE’s.

You will receive 70 shares.

RTA checks your Demat account while alloting shares, if you don’t have RE’s in your account you won’t get alloted any shares.

Hii …

I bought 20 shares pvr re since 6 days ego .
But after that I am unable to see shares in my holdings .
I am unable to sell shares also .
Why it’s not showing ?
Or how it’s be resolved ?

You can’t see RE’s in holdings because trading window for RE closed on 24th July, so you can’t sell them now.

Though they are still in your Demat account, and will remain there until issue closes on 31st July.

You can’t sell RE’s now, you wil have to apply for rights shares or you will lose all the money paid to purchase RE’s.

Process on how to apply has been explained above.

Hi Aravind, best to reach out to the RTA at 1800 345 4001 for this.

Could you please share again …what is the process of applying rights shares .

How to apply for the PVR rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

If I already paid whatever amount was trade …

Then I have to pay again with right issues ?

They said that I have to pay some more amount then I will got my cutted amount .

The money you paid to bought RE’s goes to shareholder who is renouncing his rights, not the company.

You will have to pay Rs. 784 per share, while applying. Premium paid to buy RE’s does’t get counted in this.

78420 …and what’s about 27520 that was paid by me

784 * 20 goes to the company, while 275 * 20 goes to the shareholder who sold RE’s to you.

So i will not get my 275*20 rupees right ?

No. you wont get money paid to buy RE’s back.

This one happened shit only …

I tried calling. But not connecting.

While applying for rights issue, what option need to abe selected?

1. Renouncee.
    2.or other option.

You can try to reach them via email at [email protected]

If you received RE’s for holding shares on the record date, then you need to select Shareholder option.
If you bought RE’s from market you need to select Renouncee option.

I purchased shares RE shares through market and I applied for rights shares.But instead of renouncee I selected share holder option. What will happen. Did I loose premium or I will get the shares. Kindly help.

Arvind, as @mohitmehra said, it is best to contact RTA and get information from them. You can contact them on this number 1800 345 4001 or via email [email protected]

OK. Thank you.

I have applied and I received acknowledgement also. But Iam in a dilemma whether I receive shares or not. I have sent the mail as suggested by you. Reply awaited

1 Like