Everything You Need To Know About Refex Industries Rights Issue

Refex Industries will issue Right Entitlements (REs) to anyone who holds its shares as on June 17, 2020. These REs will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the REs to apply for the rights shares of Refex Industries or you can sell them directly.

You can check the announcement from the company here .

Issue details
Ratio 5:14
Issue Price ₹ 45
Issue Period July 27, 2020 to August 10, 2020
RE Trading Period July 27, 2020 to August 6, 2020
Tentative Date of Allotment August 20, 2020
Tentative Date of Listing August 25, 2020

How to apply for the Refex Industries rights issue?

Once you either receive the REs from the company or purchase it from the market, you will need to apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be completely live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through your bank.

2 Likes

Is the refex right issue over?

Hi,

I bought at 15 each, if I will pay addition 45 each. At what price it will be listing again. As my price will be 60 in this case.

For REFEX RE has been lapsed yesterday, Can I still apply for the Right issue for REFEX?

The issue is open until August 10th, you can apply for rights shares until then.