Everything you need to know about restrictions on new investments in international mutual funds and ETFs

Thanks @Bhuvan @ganapativs ! Would you mind posting once it is being reflected ?

1 Like

Axis Growth Opportunities Fund (large&mid) also invests in Global Stocks.
But it has not been identified in this notice, if COIN is going to convert the above mentioned fund to AMC-SIP.
And if AMC is going to pause new SIP registration.

Please Clarify.

My new AMC SIP got created on coin for Parag Parikh MF. But, I deleted it unaware about this fact. So, now what should I do?

I have the same question. I had a weekly SIP in PPFAS. Can’t see an option to create an AMC SIP in coin. Have created a monthly SIP. Will it get converted into AMC SIP by tomorrow’s cutoff time? Also, does the first installment need to be tomorrow or it can be say 20 Feb?

Weekly SIP in the coin for Parag Parikh MF is not showing now, also it does not show as AMC SIP also.
Am I missing something, when I would be able to see the AMC converted SIP?

Hi,

I’ve paused my “PPFAS Flexi cap fund” SIP for sometime and now I cannot see it under COIN app SIP. Will it be re-created as AMC SIP or should I go ahead and create a new one before Feb 1st 12:00pm.

Thanks.
-R

Same query. Can some one help here ASAP

Looks like people with weekly SIP could not see the AMC SIP yet @Bhuvan, can you give us ETA when it would get reflected? @ganapativs, is it started reflecting for you?

Hi, just had a question. After converting into AMC SIP, will this SIP be converted into physical form or it will be still in Demat form?

I also do weekly. With very limited time we need to get some clarity of what action we would need to take. If there is no clarity by 12 noon, I am planning to create monthly SIP directly on Parag Parikh website or probably Groww app. @Bhuvan

I cannot see AMC SIP in Coin portal for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap fund yet. I had earlier setup a weekly SIP, which I see as cancelled now. However, I did not see an alternative AMC SIP created automatically

Please help communicate as to when will AMC SIP feature will be visible for me for Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund?

Tagging here people who have Weekly / 15 days SIP problems with Parag Parikh Flexi Cap fund, I don’t see anyone got SIP reflecting in the coin app @Bhuvan Can you please get some ETA on it? since timing is critical here.
@Suraj_Invests

I have the same problem. Already invested. Now sip deleted. No option to create new AMC sip.

What about axis growth opportunities fund? Any change in that?

Hi everyone,

So from what I have understood,

1. Every monthly SIP of mentioned mutual funds will be converted to AMC SIP.
  2. Every weekly (or in case any other frequency than monthly) will be deleted.
  3. For Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund, they haven’t converted it to AMC SIP as of now. (As per Zerodha Coin)

So for those who have only weekly/15-day SIP (not monthly) can create a monthly SIP now. Most probably those will be converted to AMC SIP before cut-off.

Please correct me if I have mis-understood something.

Thanks.
Aman Modi

1 Like

@Bhuvan
A question on Parag Parikh Weekly SIP - I created two new SIPs but I guess those are still Coin SIPs and you will convert them to AMC SIPs by tomorrow’s cut-off time.

• Out of the two, one has an SIP date mid-month - will that SIP go through under the current conditions?

@Bhuvan I also have weekly SIP in PPFAS Flexi Cap fund which is deleted now. And new one is not created yet.

1. Will we get email about it when it is done?
  2. Or we need to create a new monthly SIP?
  3. Or create a SIP directly in PPFAS website?

Thanks in advance!!

@anchal9
Create one monthly SIP.
That will be converted to AMC-SIP, by tomorrow cut-off time.

PS:
You could also try to create an AMC-SIP
from the app/website, by turning off the initial investment.

1 Like

@xilix I tried creating AMC through coin but it doesn’t give option of turning off initial investment since I have existing investments with PPFAS…in that case should I just create a simple monthly SIP and hope that is converted by tomorrow ?

In the mail that Zerodha sent, they have asked us to create AMC SIPs, but that option is not available. So hoping all newly created COIN monthly SIPs also will be converted automatically to AMC SIPs.

2 Likes

@Bhuvan What’s the update, we are all confused about weekly SIP changes? Last time you said to wait a bit, but still no AMC SIP registration email, can you please let me know what’s happening?

1 Like