Everything you need to know about restrictions on new investments in international mutual funds and ETFs

@Bhuvan any updates on: Axis Growth Opportunities Fund?

Please let me know if we should create AMC-SIP manually for this fund?

Thanks.

Hi Ambuj, I think the info is correct. They’ll only invest in Indian equities for now.

1 Like

Was UTI Nifty 50 index fund also cancelled, I had weekly sip of it but can’t see it

We have cancelled all weekly, fortnightly, quarterly and conditional SIPs in these schemes. If you still wish to continue investing, please create a monthly Coin SIP before 1 PM and we’ll migrate it to an AMC SIP.

Just got this email from Zerodha

Ahh , so it’s suspended, not stopped, lets hope the limitations lifted soon :slight_smile:

Your SIPs will be cancelled but your existing investments will remain as is and you’ll see the NAV.

Nope. Please create a ticket, we’ll have this checked.

1 Like

Please create a monthly Coin SIP by 1 PM

1 Like

Hi, my PP flexicap converted to AMC SIP and it’s getting reflected. Wanted to increase SIP amount but no such option available. Pls guide

My COIN SIP just got converted into AMC SIP. Thanks Zerodha !

Hi ,
My coin SIP has been converted into an AMC SIP as well. Thanks
I had a question regarding what happens when they eventually do allow Lump sum investments later .
Can/Will an AMC SIP be converted back to Coin SIP where I can step up the amount i invest ?

Or do I have to delete the AMC SIP and create a new Coin SIP if I want to step up ( will i get a new folio number etc ).

Could you please let me know how that would work ?
Thanks a lot .

1 Like

Hi Bhuvan,

Had a weekly sip with ppfas flexi cap paused few days ago… Now the sip is deleted and I haven’t created any new sips. Since the time I saw, it’s past 1 pm on Feb 1st.

What happens for weekly investors

Hello @Bhuvan,
I couldn’t create a monthly SIP on Coin by 1PM, as I didn’t notice the email from Zerodha earlier. What should I do?

1 Like

I had opened a monthly Coin SIP in PPFAS on 31st January. Today I got my allocation for my initial payment. When I check Coin, the monthly SIP has been deleted from my list. Does this mean the SIP didn’t go through or is it being converted to AMC SIP?

I think the time given for customers was too short. Couldn’t start monthly AMC sip before cut off and all (weekly) SIPs got deleted. Zerodha should have given more time or even could have sent an sms. My bad

I had weekly investments in PPFAS Flexi Cap Fund which I could not convert to monthly SIPs before the 1pm cutoff today - Missed the emails & now that’s deleted. Today’s purchase also did not get triggered.

What are the options available to me now?

@Neelesh @Bhuvan

This is the response I have got, But UTI Nifty Index fund is not overseas fund AFAIK

I started new SIP just to be safe, but minimum amount is now 1000 instead 500

@Bhuvan Can you please help here, need some clarity

Unfortunately, fresh SIPs can’t be created now. This whole development happened over the course of a weekend and it wasn’t possible for anyone to provide advance notice. Hopefully, the overseas investment limit should be enhanced soon and the AMCs will reopen for investments and you’ll be able to continue investing.

1 Like

I just checked the mails etc. I did not receive any mails to convert my PPFAS Flexicap weekly sip to monthly AMC SIP. I saw that today my Weekly SIPS are cancelled. Very disappointed with the way this news was handled. I have been investing PPFAS for long time.