Everything You Need to Know About RPP Infraprojects Rights Issue

Explained above :point_up_2: wait for the call.

Hello Shudbh.
I received 2050 RPPINFRPP in account ,and also purchaced additional 1000 RPPINFRPP from market.
I am still not sure how and by when i am supposed to make payment of remaining 12 Rs.
Moreover i received this notification from ZERODHA saying thisā€¦

NOTIFICATION FROM ZERODHA

The trading window for R.P.P. Infra Projects Limited Partly paid-up shares you have received or purchased closes on 30th December, 2021. After the rights issue closes, the Partly paid-up shares will be extinguished and removed from your holdings. In order to ensure that your PP donā€™t expire underutilized, you may either:

*** Apply for the rights shares by utilize the PP shares.**
*** Sell the PP shares on Kite by 30th December, 2021.**

The application can be made from the RTAā€™s portal or using net banking ASBA if your bank supports it. Please ignore this email if you have already applied for the rights shares.

WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT ACTION, i NEED TO MAKE FULL PAYMENT AND BUY ALL 3050 RPPINFRA ??

The partly-paid shares of RPP Infra will stop trading, as the company will be making call for the remaining Rs. 12.

You will receive notification from the RTA after the record date (3rd January 2022) on how to make the payment and payment window details. You will have to make the balance payment of Rs. 12, when the window opens, and you will be alloted fully-paid shares within 2-3 weeks after the payment window closes. You can check the announcement from the company here.

thankyou Shubh, for your information.
You are very responsive. Highly appreciated.
\

Can u please tell do we have to again apply for PP shares before 30th Dec or will PP shares extinguish from my dp if no action taken till 30th decā€¦

Update: RPP Infraprojects will be making the first and final call for partly-paid shares. The company has fixed January 3, 2022, as the record date for the purpose of ascertaining the shareholders of partly paid-up shares to whom the first and final call notice would be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

As a result, the partly-paid shares of RPP Infraprojects will be suspended from trading on exchanges with effect from December 31, 2021, and you will not be able to see these holdings on Kite.

Event Schedule
Payment ā‚¹ 12 per share
Call Payment Period January 10, 2022 to January 24, 2022
Allotment & Listing Within 2 to 3 weeks after the final date of payment

How do I make the call payment for RPP Infraprojects partly-paid shares?

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent . The website might not be fully live until the payment window opens.
  • Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSBā€™s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSBā€™s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

What will happen if I donā€™t make the call payment?

If you fail to pay the call money the partly paid shares may be forfeited (the current RPP Infraprojects partly-paid shares you hold will be worthless and will not trade on exchanges as the company will allot new shares under different ISIN). The company may also levy interest on the amount you owe.

You donā€™t have to apply before 30th December. You will have to make the remaining payment of Rs. 12, when the payment window opens for subscription between January 10 to January 24. You can check out the payment methods below;

Once the payment window is closed, the company will allot you fully-paid shares of RPP Infraprojects. This usually takes 2 to 3 weeks from the last date of payment.

Hi,

I got a mail saying that rights issue share has been credited but thise share is not reflecting in my portfolio. still showing buying cost and quantity as previous. right issue share is not added yet.
what is issue ā€¦any view on this

These shares are not listed on the exchanges yet. Will reflect in your holdings once they are listed. The listing date is not known yet, should happen in coming days.

Hi @ShubhS9
is there any update on this? The call payment window was closed on 24th Jan 2022 & still, the fully paid shares are not credited. It is yet not listed or already listed as I have not received the shares yet. Please update.